25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

hi :wave_cry:
im back after weeks away.
had a complete crappy time but am getting back on the wagon tomorrow night by going to a new group (the lady was horrid at the other)
anyway ive probably gained about a stone eating everything and anything but im on it as of tomorrow.
im going to meal plan tonight then i'll be fully prepared.
emma are you a veggie or just enjoy your fish love? I want to try eating more fish but don't like the smell so never eat it.
really NEED to find some motivation for exercise, im even driving to school which is 8 mins walk away I just haven't got energy or cant be bothered, ive even bought a wii but haven't even used it :(
anyway enough of my downer and moaning lol

now now mission stop being so hard on yourself! You've been naughty but you've stopped yourself and are jumping back on the wagon and that's whats important - its what I was like after my 2/3 terrible weeks.

O god no im not a veggie (sorry if any of you lovelies are) just I got told fish helped with the weight loss and I really think it seems too (lol im going off one weeks weigh in but hey ho) Im not into proper fish but salmon doesn't taste too fishy or the orange one tastes smokey rather than fishy.

I think the new group will be lots better, the other woman was crap so youre well shot of her!

FYI
THE CAKE (MUFFIN) IS STILL SAT ON MY DESK - I HAVENT EATEN IT!!!
But I cant move it as my boss personally gave it to me.

Well done on not eating the cake. If there was one in front of me right now I'd eat the wrapper and all. Mission I'm delighted that you are changing groups. The leader sounds horrible. I had weigh in last week after 2 weeks holidays... I gained 11lb and was told well did you have a good holiday? That's what matters, start again. Then I got a lovely encouraging text Thursday saying this is a new week after the weigh in I wasn't happy with and that I could get back on track! WI tonight. Fingers crossed.

Paulam good luck babe! I know youll of done brilliant!

Unlike me... im now eating the muffin... its not nice... its dry... im still eating it?!!!!!

I want a muffin. I'm starving. :( I won't have done as well as I'd wanted... Had a 3 year olds birthday party Sunday with sweets and cake all around and I wasn't very good. Fingers crossed though. If I've lost 2lb I'll be happy.

Paulam how did you get on?!!!

I had the cheesey leeks and asparagous last night - had loads more and was yum!
Usual breakfast of banana and greek muller.

Im trying out the food flask for lunch - packet pasta and sauce uncooked, added this morning with boiling water... if its gross then im screwed!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
My flask has leaked!!! All over the office floor - cringe! Ive just opened it and the contents isn't hot so it must be cracked or broken or something! booooo

Now im going to have to go to stupid Tesco and im gutted as I was really looking forward to a nice hot lunch for once! x

Nooooo how annoying :( xx

I know!!
Im going to have to go to tescos - starving and in a mood!
I want something hot but obv I cant buy something hot and we don't have a microwave! Grrrrr

Nicky sorry if Im missing what youre asking - but if we ate whatever we wanted we wouldn't be on slimming world plan? Of course I have treats and go over syns sometimes or if im in a mood sometimes Ill sack the whole thing off for a day or two but I wouldn't be like that every day or a few days a week. Theres no point paying to do SW if you aren't going to actually do it. Does that make sense?

No problem. Have you started Sw? Do you need any help?
x

Oh no. If you only just bought the flask bring it back. I think you'll all have to club together in that office and buy a microwave. I lost 3and a half lb. Happy with that. Wonder could I loose the same this week. That'd be a half stone of my gain gone!

well done!!! that's fantastic!!!
Id love to lose that much this week - but bet I wont.
I went to Tesco in a mood, wandered round looking for healthy things, got in more of a mood.... ended up with egg mayo sandwich...and crisps! Which I think is 30 syns - I can minus 6 for HEB but that's still 24! I haven't really had any syns this week but its not ideal to be so naughty the night before weigh in!
x

I feel guilty - but all I want to do is eat!
Naughty naughty things - I shall try to be good though. Got another 2 hours to get through of work, then got a fitty builder coming over (shame hes the boys bestie lol) then when he goes I can have tea but no idea what!!

x

So tea wasn't very nice which is a HUGE shame. I tried to deviate rather than having the same thing for the 3rd night in a row which is what I really wanted! So I had pasta, with asparagus, leeks, salmon and lowlow lol It just tasted bland, so its obviously the chorizo that saves the dish normally boooooo.

Its weigh in tonight so that means just a mugshot for lunch (as im typing this im wondering if I even have one in my draw??) and a few grapes. Its sheer madness isn't it not really eating on weigh day but I think everyone does it - don't they??

I had bacon, beans and 2 Richmond sausages this morning - naughty! (6 syns) but no toast :(

I do the exact same... Wednesday food up to dinnertime is a cereal bar at 9.30am, 1 scrambled egg at 11.00pm then a bowl of soup at 1.30pm....lol.. I won't even a bottle of water on WI day... it's actually ridiculous...lol

Back