25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

Go you Emma, Paula is right, if its so easy why doesn't everyone do it? Good news on the boy. As they say, treat em mean, keep em keen! :L

I'm feeling better ladies, my OH just pointed out the good things aka the sun is shining here atm and it won't get cold for another month! Plus, I'm a nice person!

I WI on the dodgy scales in our gym upstairs and it says I lost 2 pounds so thats what I'm sticking to! :D

Wow Emma can't believe people were replying like that on the Facebook wall .... How rude! So much for meaning to be a support group!

Only discovering Muller light Greek style the last few days.... Best half a syn ever. Just eating a limited edition toffee one right now.. . Yum yum.

I'm shocked reading this honey. Join a different group, it sounds to me like there is a degree of unprofessionalism and that the support network in your group is poor.

Hope you're okay :) Just talk to us when you're feeling low instead

xxxxxxxx

aww you are all so nice and lovely. I really don't know what id do without you lot! Im shocked at all your messages and how amazing it feels to have you all be there for me.

Paulam - gutted about the soup! What kind was it? I used to make soups last winter but I always put too much pepper in them, ALL!
What?! Theyre lush! The peaches one is my fav even though I don't like peach yog!

TaTa- Yay on the 2lbs, sounds like your OH is a right keeper, bless him!

Laura - I know I was fuming then upset, think its out of order.

Jessy - I think I might, its the other side of town so not great location anyway but I stayed as I really liked the consultant but now that doesn't seem such a big deal.

The boy is being lush at the moment, he took me to the restaurant we went to on our second date (4 years ago) and remembered what I ordered so he got brownie points for that. Bless him x

well still being off plan and naughty - but hopefully tonight we shall have cooking facilities of some description. Me and mum both been ill and in bed all weekend so all plans of painting went out the window. I cant stop coughing its awful. I know a lot of people are ill at the moment but it just makes you feel worse about yourself doesn't it? Ive eaten rubbish but the boy took me for lunch on Saturday and I had a giant bowl of steaming hot salmon pasta (not as nice as mine obvs lol) but was lovely to be all toasty warm from inside out.
I tried to order sunday dinners yday to collect from local restaurant - they wanted £25 for 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I went to morrisons to get roast chicken, ready cooked roasties and ready cooked stuffing. Obv they didn't have any stuffing left and the man seemed shocked that ppl kept asking for it.... on a sunday! got some microwave turnip mash stuff, got home roasties minging and couldn't find gravy. So dry chicken, stuffing and turnip mash..... not idea lol.

I was in bed by 7pm with the cat feeling very sorry for myself and looking on in shock at GaGa on Xfactor! x

well still being off plan and naughty - but hopefully tonight we shall have cooking facilities of some description. Me and mum both been ill and in bed all weekend so all plans of painting went out the window. I cant stop coughing its awful. I know a lot of people are ill at the moment but it just makes you feel worse about yourself doesn't it? Ive eaten rubbish but the boy took me for lunch on Saturday and I had a giant bowl of steaming hot salmon pasta (not as nice as mine obvs lol) but was lovely to be all toasty warm from inside out. I tried to order sunday dinners yday to collect from local restaurant - they wanted £25 for 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I went to morrisons to get roast chicken, ready cooked roasties and ready cooked stuffing. Obv they didn't have any stuffing left and the man seemed shocked that ppl kept asking for it.... on a sunday! got some microwave turnip mash stuff, got home roasties minging and couldn't find gravy. So dry chicken, stuffing and turnip mash..... not idea lol. I was in bed by 7pm with the cat feeling very sorry for myself and looking on in shock at GaGa on Xfactor! x

Glad you should have cooking facilities! Will make it so much easier for you.

Hope you feel better soon. Get some good superfree in you and you'll perk up I reckon.

Shame about the roast! I'm not a huge roast fan luckily so Sundays are just normal food for me. Grateful for that as I think I would just eat a huge roast otherwise!

I dont watch X factor so didn't see the Gaga performance but saw it all over twitter and Facebook!

I know hopefully tonight we may have kitchen cupboards and can unpack and find pans and things!
I want my fav lowlow pasta! Ummmm! lol

My gosh it was just horrific! I couldn't stop watching but it really was awful! x

Everyones very quiet - have I bored you all to death?

The builders didn't come yday grrrr. Worked out we have been having building work done for 9 weeks on and off due to the weather. No wonder Im sick of it all!
Hopefully tonight, fingers crossed! We will have cupboard!

Im going to be brave and go on Thursday - I feel like im starting again, have that awful feeling of dread in my tummy and its days away.
Im thinking 2 months ish till Christmas maybe I could get back to holiday weight of 13.11? Im dreading the damage Ive done but the only way to sort it is to stop it.

On a lighter note, im going to bingo for the first time tonight! Anyone been before?x

Glad you finally getting the kitchen or at least a bit of it back. I have been so bad its just not funny..... WI tonight and I'm not going. Its been a bank holiday weekend in Ireland. Went to Belfast shopping with a friend yesterday. Whopper cheese meal fir lunch and m & s sandwich and cheesecake slice for tea amongst other rubbish nibbled in the car.... Oh so bad. Didn't get to bed until 1.30 this morning and I am SO tired... Debating a sausage sandwich to give me energy.

Yaaaay Ive missed you!!
That is naughty but no where near as bad as me. Just go then its done with otherwise itll spill into another week of being naughty - trust me I know!
I wouldn't be shocked if im back in the 15s GULP on Thursday - ill cry no doubt about it!

I shouldn't say it but if you want the sandwich have it then start again tomorrow??
BAD influence that I am!

I have actually been good.... Had a mug shot... Great breakfast but hey... Better than a sausage sandwich. And got loads of prepared fruit in Asda yesterday so I'm eating that too. Might get a chicken sandwich at lunch though. I'll see. Really don't think I'm gonna go tonight but you've tapped into my conscience. Aaaggghhhh. Maybe I should.

You defo should! Look how good youre being RIGHT NOW!!!
Im so proud of you for making the right decisions and not just drowning in naughtieness!
A burger king is bad but if you haven't had many other syns during the week maybe its not as bad as you think??
See!!!!
GO! Be good!

I had actually been very good all week. Just really went mad yesterday. Maybe I'll go. Don't be too proud of me yet. I'm already thinking if the big sandwich I'm gonna buy at lunch. I'm so tired I can hardly function. I need something to get me through the day.

hey emma, sorry been so busy in work lately... haven't really had a chance to be online, that plus a distaster week foodwise for me ha !!

Glad you're gonna have some facilities back soon, can;t imagine how hard it is to keep on top of things when you can't even cook the meals you want to.

Just had a BH weekend in Ireland which is not good for the waistline!!

Paulam a sandwich is ok just let loooooooooooooooads of salad in it!
Laura you haven't even been that bad! Ive just read and commented lol.

Im literally eating like a maniac! Now I feel like im on the countdown to no more bad food but to be honest Im sick of it all lol x

Hi Laura. I've been trying to remember who on this said they were from Ireland...I was in Tesco they other day and they do little tubs of frozen chopped garlic. We were talking about it a while ago.
Emma, I think I'm gonna take a half days holidays as its SO quiet in work. That means I'll actually eat a half healthy lunch when I get home!

jealous you can just pop in a half day :( its Tuesday and Im already sick!
x

still no cupboards, still not sleeping, still eating rubbish, still sick of rubbish.
Cold, Hungry and grumpy this morning :(
x

Back