25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

ha I had a Chinese on Saturday... spring rolls AND prawn toast! Satay main (million syns) fried rice AND P.Cs!
Naughty naughty naughty us!
x

well....
Scrambled egg, lean bacon and a piece of toast this morning - good girl!
lunch - took packet pasta in a NEW food flask - yuk! Egg mayo sandwich (white bread) and seabrook crisps :(
cereal bar :(

Ive left mum in charge of lifting mince out for tea but shes forgot so not sure what going to have.

Ive wrote a chart

Monday
B
L
T
etc

Im going to try fill it out tonight with her. Ive got up to and including Friday done so that's the plan to keep me on track...

I must have forgot to update you all....

WE HAVE A MICROWAVE AT WORK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
granted its mine from home, but the new gorgeous kitchen has an integreated one so brought ours in for work.
WOOPWOOP!!!

on an entirely separate note....

The boy has asked me to move in with him, we went to see a flat - its quite sweet ( its above a shop which is annoying cos of parking) but its a friends family member renting it out to us... its £400 rent which includes electric.
Wed have to pay for gas and its on a meter.... does anyone have gas on a meter and how much does it cost you?

Im scared at the thought of moving out - but Im 26 in Jan, I cant stay at home forever, my thinking is if it doesn't work out theres no contract so we can just give notice. Obv I hope it works but you know what I mean...
It has all kitchen appliances so we wouldn't need them. Its getting painted all the way through and new carpets....

Id be silly not to give it a go... although I don't want to leave my mum lol and our lovely just finished house!
x

Oh wow! I'm delighted for you. Yes you'd be mad not to give it a go! You must be thrilled. As I'm in Ireland I'm afraid I can't advise you about the gas. Although if its to get as cold as they say expect to pay a good but over the next few months. I'm so happy for you! Xxx

He He im scared but excited.
I just don't know how to tell my mum....

x

You wouldn't be normal if you weren't a bit scared! Just be honest with your mum. I'm sure she'll be happy for you. When are you moving?

I think itll be ready at the end of the month, but I don't want to move in till January as obviously mums been ill.
Will have to go and see it again now that its all painted and should have the carpets down. x

I lived away from home for 4 years when I was at uni, my mum was with my dad then but as I think ive touched on before he wasn't a nice person so Im glad shes not with him anymore but then Im worried about leaving her on her own. The apartment (im teaching the boy not to call it a flat lol) is 5 mins away from home so she can pop over or me pop to hers.

Im hoping they will wait until Jan for us to have it... O gosh lol it suddenly seems real.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol x

She'll be fine. My mam lives on her own. And as you said, she's only a few mins away. Have you told her yet that you are moving?

no - she doesn't have a clue. Ive only just properly decided to go for it this morning, don't know why lol
x

Because you love him and you want to live with him! And that's a great reason. Your mam will be fine on her own. Just drop in quite a bit to start with. Maybe go home for tea a few nights a week til she gets used to it. And not sure what your mam is like but don't let her make you feel guilty.

my mums lovely and she will want me to be happy but just know ill miss her lots.
Ill prob be there most nights anyway as he works shifts lol but its still a big step lol god im such a baby

Ive been looking on ebay for furniture lol
x

Are you having much look? Have a look to see if there is any free trade websites for your area. You'd be surprised what people want rid of and its free to the 1st person who collects it.
I realised I wouldn't make WI tonight and knew if I didn't go I'd leave it til after Xmas and be a stone heavier. Just went to one near work and am only up 1lb. Not too bad at all. And I'm actually motivated again. So are we both back on track?

ive found 2 new sofas for £325 or 2 second hand ones for £85 plus delivery.... its an obvious choice... lol
Really I should make do with the sofas in there but it makes me feel a little gross - is that snobby, surely not when im looking at second hand furniture?

The boy says he can take his bed from home so that's good and hes got a tv that we can put in the lounge.

Its just annoying as a few months ago loads of people I knew were getting rid of stuff and obviously I didn't need it lol ahh well

YAY well done on going somewhere else and HUGE well done on only 1lb!!!!
I don't think ill be as lucky! Ive agreed to cook rather than takeaway with t girls Friday but I am eating a choc digestive!

It doesn't make you snobby at all. What makes you feel gross about them though? Maybe they just need to be cleaned? Once you have a bed tv couch and kitchen table you'll pick up the rest as you go.
I want a chocolate digestive now! You've put the idea in my head. I had chicken salad for lunch and toffee Muller after it. I have a bag of velvet crunch in my bag that are calling to me. Although I haven't had my heb yet and have alpen lights in the bag as well. Maybe I should go with those.

Its because I know the person that lived there a few years ago (same sofas) and know the type of person he is.... I feel like Id catch something from them!

They were mini ones and were ok but not great.
I think im just going to start again on Monday properly, Im being ok but not on plan. We need a shop and plans are all over the place at the moment so will just do what I reasonably can for now.
x

Back