27stone 26 y/o Mans Journey.

I would like to share my journey weekly rather than looking for support, hopefully I can compare results with someone similar to me. I'm on day 3 of Lipotrim and each Saturday I have my weigh in. I'm a very determined man who has lost his way. Hopefully Lipotrim will bring me back to life and get me active once again. Although I am considerably overweight, I am still active in playing football twice a week and doing 11 hour shifts at work which is physical. Fingers crossed this all works out. 9 weeks til I go Amsterdam

Best of luck on your journey! You could be 2 stone lighter at least by the time you go to Amsterdam!

Thank you Abbz. Kinda hoping I can double that figure in 9 weeks. I'm very determined and won't fall off the ladder now I'm paying £60 a week for this diet.

Day 4 has been the hardest day yet but not because I'm hungry but because my stomach is in bits. My body must just be getting used to the new diet and the unusual amount of water I'm drinking rather than Diet Coke which I used to live off but still determined as ever. I have contacted a friend and from Friday, when my energy starts coming back, we'll be going swimming 2/3 a week which shall I am looking forward to

After the horrible day 4, I am finally coming to the end of Day 7 and I'm looking forward to getting weighed in the morning. I have been 100% perfect all week but today I will need to drink a tad more water as I've only consumed 1L so far. Looking forward to my results tomorrow morning at 9am. Need to get to the chemist early so I can get my breakfast aha.

Chris sorry just seeing this now well.done and really can't wait to see how you get on!

No need to be sorry Joanie.

First weigh in done and I've lost 13.6 pounds in the first week. I know it's very close to a stone but I'm a little gutted I didn't hit that stone Mark. Just means next week I'll have to step it up and start swimming again.

Last edited:
Chris don't overdo exercise as it can make this more difficult- you need to burn 500 Cal's a day for an additional lb a week and you risk electrolytes imbalance. To put it in perspective if you had a shake before going that's 1lb, did you wear different clothes it can easily be the .4.

Your loss was amazing and your totally on track. Well done.

Probably why I didn't lose as much as I thought I would. But I go football Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday already so I'm just adding swimming 3x a week which shouldn't hurt

Back