28 day solo slim

Im glad you are enjoying the food so far. I always look forward to my pouch at dinner hehe.

I cook mine in a pan over the hob. It only takes a few minutes to heat so I haven't had any splatter problems I'm afraid. I was a bit dubious about heating the casseroles/hotpots with the potato in case they didn't cook through, but they have all heated fine.
Xx

Thanks hun. I might do the others in a pan like you then. Used microwave just for ease but finding I am making a mess everytime I make one lol!

So what do you have with the solo slim meals?
With my soups i have had a granary roll and the main meals so far I have just had salad.
Any suggestions? xxx

I usually have a wholemeal pitta or warburton thin with lunch. Sometimes I ho a bit over and have some cheese on top. I have been making them into pizza using some of my soup if I have a tomato based one topped with some cheese.

With dinner I have a salad or some new potatoes and mixed veggies. I really need to get myself back on track today!!

Which meals have you tried so far?
Xx

My 28 day pack arrived today!! :D

Holy Moly - I thought it'd be in 'a' box ... not several big heavy ones! There is way more than I expected. I also got my free gifts ... portion pots, books, tape measure etc.

Not sure when I'll start it - seems weird starting a diet on a Thursday.

My 28 day pack arrived today!! :D

Holy Moly - I thought it'd be in 'a' box ... not several big heavy ones! There is way more than I expected. I also got my free gifts ... portion pots, books, tape measure etc.

Not sure when I'll start it - seems weird starting a diet on a Thursday.

Ooooo take a pic hun, i love to see what you get :) xxx

I usually have a wholemeal pitta or warburton thin with lunch. Sometimes I ho a bit over and have some cheese on top. I have been making them into pizza using some of my soup if I have a tomato based one topped with some cheese.

With dinner I have a salad or some new potatoes and mixed veggies. I really need to get myself back on track today!!

Which meals have you tried so far?
Xx

I have been going through the solo slim book today, didnt realise in the back it has meal suggestions with extra bits you can have with your pouches lol. So going to mix around my soups with other things.

I have tried so far:
Rc leek & potato soup
Rc minestrone soup
Rc lentil soup
Rc chilli & rice
Rc pasta bolognese and tonight im having the beef casserole.

All really tasty so far and taste like homemade food to me rather than packet. xxx

They are really yummy, like home cooked food. It's pretty amazing really!!

My favs are the bean and chorizo soup, the Thai chicken curry and korma, the hotpots and the sausage casserole. To be honest, it would be easier to lost the ones I wasn't so keen on although they were still yummy!

I am really struggling to get back on track at the moment. Im so annoyed as I was doing so well!! Will try extra hard tomorrow...
Xx

Aww come on hun you can do it, tomorrow is a new day & you can start fresh :)
I do love the meals, just wish they were abit cheaper lol.
I have been more adventurous with them today and had abit more with them than usual so feel alot fuller xxx

Ah thanks for the encouragement. I will get back on track tomorrow. Just need to get that first day done!!

I'm glad you are enjoying the meals. I love coming home and throwing some veg in the steamer to go with it. I'm always really full for the evening!

Did you try pan cooking the pouches today? How did you get on?
Xx

Ah thanks for the encouragement. I will get back on track tomorrow. Just need to get that first day done!!

I'm glad you are enjoying the meals. I love coming home and throwing some veg in the steamer to go with it. I'm always really full for the evening!

Did you try pan cooking the pouches today? How did you get on?
Xx

Hi hun,
well done getting back on track :)
Im about to start day 3 of the 30 day shred, really feeling the aches from doing it so far so must be working lol!

Last night I had the beef casserole, cooked it in a pan and it was lovely, seemed abit dry so added abit of water & a tsp of mint sauce & it was lovely.
Had it with new potatoes, carrots & brocolli and was so full all night lol.
And i still have a very clean microwave with no splats of food this time lol! ;)

Are you still doing the solo slim too? I checked scales this morning and like the results i am seeing so far lol xxx

I love the beef casserole, it tastes really rich and yummy! I might have that tonight actually. I am glad that the pan cooking went better haha. I don't have a microwave at the moment so it's my only option!

I am still doing solo slim, I brought another 28 day box but had a few days off from last Friday which is why I am now struggling to get back on track. I am doing well so far today though!!

I found in my first week the scales just kept going down and down - was such a good feeling!

I brought the 30 day shred but it's still in the wrapper. I will try and do that tonight, less than 3 weeks til Ibiza now arghhh!!!
Xx

Back