28 stone 10lbs Bloke Refused Surgery Wanting to lose 14 stone My Journey!

Amazing and awesome!!

Well done!! Congratulations!!

There aren't enough words or exclamation marks in the world!!

Fantastic loss this week and you're so close to that 10st award. Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You've done amazing! So inspiring!!!
Your before and after pictures are amazing!
My weigh in is later tonight! hoping to hit my stone!! x

Hmmm

This week and fortune first time in 47 weeks I gained 1lb no idea how as was good this week potentially think its cause I increased my diabetic medication and after last weeks big 5lb loss this week turned round and evened itself out

Need to deal with it quickly though as haven't experienced this ever and feel like I want to go and have a huge blowout I know that won't help though

Don't let it beat you!! You've done amazing so keep at it. We all have bad weeks but changes in medication and a big loss week before will be factors :) just remember how amazing you are :)

It's hard when you get a gain for no reason but it could be because you had the big loss last week or medication. the main thing is you keep going and dong dwell on this. I lost 5lbs this wee I know I will have a small loss if any next week it's just the way it goes I think. Keep doing what you are doing because your are doing great :)

Thanks NewMe for your kind words and well done on your loss

Wont lie this week has been tough have eaten ok and on plan and didnt have a mad binge after last weeks gain but I have been down all week and pretty miserable but I am Ok now unfortunately I have got the home scales back out :/ not great but wanted to see where I was at weight wise hoping they wont become a permanent fixture

Went for a nce few mile walk on my own earlier good to get out and clear my head and enjoyed it even ran a bit of it lol 513 calories burnt aswel so happy with that started using a map tracker which calculates everything

few things I have learnt this week

1) Its a lonely place when your are feeling down
2) Linda Mccartney red onion sausages make amazing stuffing balls
3) the half syn per tsp choc shot from sainsburys is soooo nice
4) I am still in love with the salted caramel hifi bars
5) I now own a pair of nike XL bottoms delighted to have dropped another size
6) I need to take my own advice at times that I give out

Will update tomorrow with results wont be stopping to group tomorrow as returning to work straight after have a good one

Oh as for a loss this week fingers crossed but judging by scales be delighted with 1lb off lol

How nice are the LM red onion & roasemary sausage?!?! I love them, as for the salted caramel Hi-Fi bars they are to die for!!

Good luck for weigh in today, I'm sure you'll do fab as always :)

Hi,

So glad to hear you feeling positive :). Well done on the tracksuit bottoms. I was dress shopping at weekend and OMG most of the stuff I tried on was hanging off me. Even though I've lost weight I still feel big so just pick up same size!

I was down 1.5 this week wasn't expecting it as had a meal put over weekend and was over syns both days but I did get straight back on track.

Best of luck for your weigh in will check back later to see how you done :). Keep up the good work :) x

Hello bit happier this week

Lost 2lb which I was expecting and happy with now only need 3.5 lbs for 10st loss will be glad to finally get over that line having mayflower curry tonight chicken onion and prawns mmmmm then a hard week ahead I am out friday night will have a few beers so hopefully it goes well its a treat for my good lady so looking forward to it

have a good few days everyone :)

Hello bit happier this week

Lost 2lb which I was expecting and happy with now only need 3.5 lbs for 10st loss will be glad to finally get over that line having mayflower curry tonight chicken onion and prawns mmmmm then a hard week ahead I am out friday night will have a few beers so hopefully it goes well its a treat for my good lady so looking forward to it

have a good few days everyone :)

Fantastic! Huge congrats brill loss :)

Hello hope your all doing great

Lost 1.5lb this week which im happy with especially after having a night out friday and consuming copious amounts of alcohol and the biggest indian mixed grill everrrr and chips lol safe to say I am happy ...........Well next week is my 1 year anniversary of being at slimming world and I need to lose 2lb for 10st seems to be taking so long but getting closer going to try and be as good as possible next week as it would be a great thing for me really hope I achieve it

Lovely extra lean steak for tea with wedges and mushrooms and onions

sorry for the lack of updates down to being lazy if truth be told i use other aspects of social media so much more if anyone does want to add me on fb then please feel free to get in touch

thanks and have a great day

Amazing ! well done im karen hayes on the other site lol my pic is in wedding dress at mo x 10 stone in a year is just crazy !

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay, well done on the 1.5lb loss this week, thats great even after your nights out :)

10 stone lost in 1 year is mental!! Do you realise how far you've come? I weigh 10st 12.5lb, so you've lost nearly one of me!! Haha it's crazy like.

Well done again and have a fab week. I'll expect to see that 10 stone award next Wednesday :D

Just stumbled across your diary & read it all,wow ,wow,wow you are incredible :) Really hope you get your 10 stone award you look amazing in your pics!

Very nervous for tomorrow need to lose 2lb for the 10st award and I am desperate for it put a lot of un needed pressure on myself this week so I am hoping that I will achieve it being treated to a meal out if i do get it

Will post up result tomorrow fingers crossed

Back