28 stone 10lbs Bloke Refused Surgery Wanting to lose 14 stone My Journey!

Best of luck for tomorrow for your weigh in :)

Good luck with weigh in will be checking in to congratulate you tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You have done so well! Well done to you. What an amazing achievement. You should be very proud xx :talk017::talk017::clap::clap:

Thanks all for the lovley comments and well wishes

Just returned from weigh in and pleased to say I managed to get my 10st loss award not only that I managed to lose 6.5lbs (No idea how) over the moon and was a great moment on the scales when it happened I can now relax a bit now and go back to enjoying everything (Do get anxious especially when wanting to hit a milestone)

As you can tell treat night tonight mrs taking me for a lovely chinese and I will enjoy every last bit of it as tomorrow back on plan

Have a great day and thanks for all support

That's fantastic! We all keep saying it but week after week you show us what can be achieved. Really chuffed for you. Have a great time celebrating tonight x

Hi! Just saw your loss on Wednesday weighers thread. OMG I'm so happy you got your 10stone award. It's crazy when suddenly you have a big loss and don't know why but you know what I think it makes up for the smaller weeks where you think you deserved more. That's what I think anyway.

Enjoy your Chinese tonight, you totally deserve it :)x

Good luck for wi tomorrow not long until your next shiny is it? X

Hello alll apologies for the lack of updates really been busy

I celebrated hitting 10st with beers and a huge all you can eat chinese and I expected to have gained 3/4lbs luckily I only gained 1.5lb which I was fine with I also won man of the year which is pleasing I do not fit the criteria to attend the finals though as needing too be closer to target :)

Now few other things I have started my own blog in reference to my journey I post on there more than I do here feel free to take a look(jayandrews84slimmingworld | My journey with slimming world something I never thought would happen) amazed by the response to it so far being viewed over 3000 times

Also exciting news I am attending an opportunity event next week for slimming world to look into being a consultant nothing imminent but maybe in the future I could help others

Tonight I am cooking yuk sung using extra lean port really looking forward to this my fave starters from chinese :)

Have a great day/evening

Have just read your blog there now. It's great over 3000 hits and you've just started. You are such an inspiration to others. I'm going to keep reading I could really do with motivation finding it very hard getting back on plan after a few days off. I love reading your early days reminds me of myself when I joined my group. I nearly bottled it in the car park! it really is the best plan ever isn't it :)

How did weigh in go yesterday? X

hey, was thinking of you yesterday and wondering how your getting on? Ps any more updates on your blog? I keep checking but nothing :( !!

:)

Hey hun just wondering if you're ok. You haven't been around much. How did wi go today? x

Hello hope you are all ok apologies for the lack of updates been a very busy time getting a new place to live sorted and decorating and loads of other stuff going on

Didnt weigh in last week due to being busy but weighed in today I lost 4.5lbs and achieved my 10 and a half stone award which was really pleasing been tough lately and at one point thought I had lost my motivation to continue but thankfully sorted that out

aim is to lose another 2/3 st then I am done hopefully do that by end of the year

Not weighing in next week as my son is up at hospital and will be up there with him so will update as and when I can hopefully things will settle soon and can post a lot more

Thanks

Jason

Back