28th dec -31st Jan HONK HONK HONK Happy days

I'm currently trying to decide if not eating classes as 100%, so far too stressed with work for both breakfast and lunch - I think I need to get out of there.

I'm currently trying to decide if not eating classes as 100%, so far too stressed with work for both breakfast and lunch - I think I need to get out of there.

well you havent been "naughty" so I'd claim your honks! If you were deliberately and stupidly starving yourself it might be a different matter

I'm honk honk honking for today and i've only had a third of my calories for the day, got a stinking headache/migraine (I think from starting on green tea) and feel a bit icky. I can eat later if i feel better but it would only be a 200-300 calorie meal if i do so will still be well under

Anyone got any idea where Precious is?

well you havent been "naughty" so I'd claim your honks! If you were deliberately and stupidly starving yourself it might be a different matter

I'm honk honk honking for today and i've only had a third of my calories for the day, got a stinking headache/migraine (I think from starting on green tea) and feel a bit icky. I can eat later if i feel better but it would only be a 200-300 calorie meal if i do so will still be well under

Anyone got any idea where Precious is?

Not deliberately, I'm not hungry, feel sick and don't have time to take a break at work.

Hugs for your headache, hope you feel better soon.

Hope you're not having a bad time Precious.

Hope everyone else is having a successful day. xx

Honk Honk Honk and a good night from me.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow's WI.

hell omy lovelys how are you sorry i disappeared lol.. thanks for the messages catcrazy and tiphareth hope your both HONKING away :)

ive been pretty much honking so far except 2 days and had my WI today and lost 5lbs so im very pleased.. (these are those "xmas squatters" lol)

Will be reading over to see how u have all done.. no doubt it will be fab :)

Not deliberately, I'm not hungry, feel sick and don't have time to take a break at work.

I knew it wasnt deliberate - feel bad now. Sorry if you thought i was saying that but I said to claim the honks because you hadn't been naughty,oh boy i dig myself some holes!

hell omy lovelys how are you sorry i disappeared lol.. thanks for the messages catcrazy and tiphareth hope your both HONKING away :)

ive been pretty much honking so far except 2 days and had my WI today and lost 5lbs so im very pleased.. (these are those "xmas squatters" lol)

Will be reading over to see how u have all done.. no doubt it will be fab :)

Christmas squatters, love it! well done on evicting them!

Honk Honk Honk, over what I'd like to be but still under allotted cals. I have to stop buying sausage, I just can't resist them!!

Honk Honk Honk!

And picked up some amazing jumpers/cardigans for work at Tesco! £4! Bargain!

honk honk honk ;)

xxx

Honk, honk honk for yesterday, but not today, OH had a works do this evening at an all you can eat Chinese I did well on not eating too much but it was all fatty and salty and my digestive system is upset at giving it bad food.

honk honk honk ;)

x

We all seem to be doing really well. Just back from the cinema and resisted the hot dog, the nachos, the Ben and Jerry's and even the pop corn. I'm so proud.

Just cooking an on plan dinner so it's going to be a honk honk honk from me.

We're doing pretty well here and over half way now.

Today I can't honk *sigh*. I blame the weekend:p

Back