2lb loss and had to buy new clothes

Misdee

Silver Member
well today was a 2lb loss! which is fantastic considering i almost gave up last week and actually ended off the rails for 3 days.:( i have to thank yorkiegirl for posting the pics of her before and after on thye LL part of the board as they helped me get on track.

yestetday my trousers fell down again, so had to get some size 20 trousers out of the wardrobe whooo hoo, they fitted, zip up and comfortable when sitting. so today i went to try on some size 18 jeans in dorothey perkins (havent shopped there for years!) and i could just do them up. didnt buy them as am a bit broke this week, and they were £25 lol. but what i did get was a new t-shirt in a size 18!! :character00238:

so am a very happy bunny and am hoping and praying for no blips this week and an even bettter loss next week so i can buy those jeans soon!

WELL DONE :D that is fab news....

keep up the great work...and no blips !!

Debz
x

well done
thats great
and size 18 top is bloody brill
your doing great keep up the good work
kaz

you best start saving up your money misdee. Cause you will soon need all new clothes.
well done
peachy
x

woo hoo, keep it up. If you blip again i'll PM your sister and tell her to clip you round the ear:p

oh youcant pm her on another site, thats unfair :D ;)

i waaant those jeans, i will be going in each week to try them on lol.

Back