2lb off despite spectacular fall from grace!!

First week in and I've lost 2lb. Not a huge amount by other's week 1 results maybe, but considering I fell off the wagon from a huge height half way through the week, I'm pleased.

However, I'm not entirely sure I'm going to be able to stick to this long term and am worried that I'll be back to my yo-yo days before too long.

How do others cope long term?

Thanks

RC
:)

Hi hun, well done on you loss - that's great going! Hmmmm not sure about advice to give other than don't look at your total weight to loss but split it down into (maybe) half stone mini goals and take each day as it comes xx

Any loss is a great loss! And 2lb is brilliant, especially considering you said you fell off the wagon!
I guess you just have to have determination. Everyone has those times where they just eat what they want and think all is lost, but just keep telling yourself that you CAN do it and you'll get back in there :)

I've stuck a photo of me on my mirror from when I was thin, and god is that motivation!

maybe sit down and plan your meals for the next few days and make sure they're filling and satisfying meals so you don't head for the biscuit tin an hour later.

i think the key to success with SW is being prepared and planning what you're going to eat.

good luck with this week. don't give up :)

maybe sit down and plan your meals for the next few days and make sure they're filling and satisfying meals so you don't head for the biscuit tin an hour later.

i think the key to success with SW is being prepared and planning what you're going to eat.

good luck with this week. don't give up :)

This is what I've started doing. Ive been planning my meals in advance on an excel spreadsheet. It really does work. I've been much more aware of what I'm eating and how many syns, h/e and even how much water etc.. I have been taking in. It's def worth a try.

Congrats on your loss xx :)

Congrats on your loss hon.
I think you need to look at why you want to lose weight. If you are really are determined then you will do it. But your head has to be in the right place. Good luck xx

well done xx find what your weakness is and find a sw alternative since EE came out I stick to it alot easier as I love my spag bol :)

Congratulations on your loss its a good result.

You sound to me as if you are in a hurry to get to your goal and are looking for excuses to fall off the wagon. You are like me and have a lot to loose, but its not going to come off over night, its going to be several months of commitment on your part to sticking to the SW plan. Of course there will be days when you slip up, like we all do (sometimes bad days can last for a couple of weeks), but the main thing is to get back on plan asap and move on from the bad days and focus on the good, for there will be far more of those kind of days. You will reach your goal if you really want it, and the length of time it takes is only a small portion of your life in comparison, so stick with it, don't worry about the bad days and focus on the end result and what a fabulous slim life you have ahead of you.

Well done on your loss.

Back