Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

2lb on:(

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by Lilacdragon, 29 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Lilacdragon

Lilacdragon Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.66%)
    Oh dear had friends over on Saturday and as I haven't drunk for three months over indulged ,think I would of been fine but had such a hangover ate far too big portions on Sunday so am 2 lb up tho I expected it,so I need to get my head down this week and have no more slip ups:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shakenomore

shakenomore Full Member

Hi Lilacdragon, it's not easy trying to lose weight and maintain a social life but it is only one slip up and you can get back on track! Think how far you have come already and you are only a tiny bit away from goal! Good luck!

4. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Don't despair on this. Remember GL should be your life plan, not just for the last few pounds. Adopt the 80/20 rule. Your weekend blow out was your 20%. Get back on track for the rest of the week and that 2lbs will be gone.
    Don't view this gain as a setback, more as part of real life once you stay in control.

5. Lilacdragon

Lilacdragon Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.66%)
    Thanks guys for your support and advice I do plan on seeing this diet as a way of life I love the food I always ate quite healthy before but my biggest downfall was snacking on rubbish which I an really trying to curb ,my sweet tooth gets the better of me once i eat chocolate or crisps I binge :(

6. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    I'm your sister when it comes to snacking. One packet of crisps would lead to ten and likewise with chocs. I have definitely found GL has helped curb this habit. I still have occasions when I'll eat the wrong snacks but I no longer binge. It's more of a controlled breakout iykwim.
    Hang in there.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.