2lb on:(

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by Lilacdragon, 29 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Lilacdragon

Lilacdragon Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.66%)
    Oh dear had friends over on Saturday and as I haven't drunk for three months over indulged ,think I would of been fine but had such a hangover ate far too big portions on Sunday so am 2 lb up tho I expected it,so I need to get my head down this week and have no more slip ups:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shakenomore

shakenomore Full Member

Hi Lilacdragon, it's not easy trying to lose weight and maintain a social life but it is only one slip up and you can get back on track! Think how far you have come already and you are only a tiny bit away from goal! Good luck!

4. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Don't despair on this. Remember GL should be your life plan, not just for the last few pounds. Adopt the 80/20 rule. Your weekend blow out was your 20%. Get back on track for the rest of the week and that 2lbs will be gone.
    Don't view this gain as a setback, more as part of real life once you stay in control.

5. Lilacdragon

Lilacdragon Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.66%)
    Thanks guys for your support and advice I do plan on seeing this diet as a way of life I love the food I always ate quite healthy before but my biggest downfall was snacking on rubbish which I an really trying to curb ,my sweet tooth gets the better of me once i eat chocolate or crisps I binge :(

6. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    I'm your sister when it comes to snacking. One packet of crisps would lead to ten and likewise with chocs. I have definitely found GL has helped curb this habit. I still have occasions when I'll eat the wrong snacks but I no longer binge. It's more of a controlled breakout iykwim.
    Hang in there.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.