• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2lb on:(

Hi Lilacdragon, it's not easy trying to lose weight and maintain a social life but it is only one slip up and you can get back on track! Think how far you have come already and you are only a tiny bit away from goal! Good luck!

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Don't despair on this. Remember GL should be your life plan, not just for the last few pounds. Adopt the 80/20 rule. Your weekend blow out was your 20%. Get back on track for the rest of the week and that 2lbs will be gone.
Don't view this gain as a setback, more as part of real life once you stay in control.
Thanks guys for your support and advice I do plan on seeing this diet as a way of life I love the food I always ate quite healthy before but my biggest downfall was snacking on rubbish which I an really trying to curb ,my sweet tooth gets the better of me once i eat chocolate or crisps I binge :(

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
I'm your sister when it comes to snacking. One packet of crisps would lead to ten and likewise with chocs. I have definitely found GL has helped curb this habit. I still have occasions when I'll eat the wrong snacks but I no longer binge. It's more of a controlled breakout iykwim.
Hang in there.