2lb to goal!

Wow! Well done!! Must feel fantastic to be so close!

Will you call goal at the top of your range, or keep on trucking for a bit?

Mine's between 12'6 and 9'13 (can't even envisage the latter at nearly 5'10 I think I'd look awful!) but I'm aiming for 11'7......... or to be more accurate, I'm aiming to get rid of the muffin top/love handle things on my hips.. whichever is soonest! Let's be honest... none of us really care WHAT the scales read if we have the body we're after!

Wouldn't have though the weight loss should necessarily slow down too much if you're still on track. But it's more likely to be the 1lb - 1.5 a week rather than the big drops that usually happen at the beginning.

Wow! Well done!! Must feel fantastic to be so close!

Will you call goal at the top of your range, or keep on trucking for a bit?

Mine's between 12'6 and 9'13 (can't even envisage the latter at nearly 5'10 I think I'd look awful!) but I'm aiming for 11'7......... or to be more accurate, I'm aiming to get rid of the muffin top/love handle things on my hips.. whichever is soonest! Let's be honest... none of us really care WHAT the scales read if we have the body we're after!

Wouldn't have though the weight loss should necessarily slow down too much if you're still on track. But it's more likely to be the 1lb - 1.5 a week rather than the big drops that usually happen at the beginning.
My goal is between 11.1 and 10.10 but i wanna keep going every1 says how good i look now but i just wanna keep going as i have lost over two stone since end of jan,and now im very happy :D:D

Well gone on almost being at goal!!
Must feel soooo good ;)
Im doin LT at the mo but ill be returning to WW after it,how did you find eating after CD?
Did you gain/loose?

Hopefully ill do as good as you have done ;)
I was on WW before this but was cheating :eek: so decided enough was enough and took the plunge AGAIN lol

Hopefully ill do as good as you have done ;)
I was on WW before this but was cheating :eek: so decided enough was enough and took the plunge AGAIN lol

well i was like you always cheated! but then i realised i am only cheating myself no1 else!:D so i stopped!!

Thats the way i see it now alrite, when im done refeeding ill go back to WW that was my plan first time i did LT but didnt really go to plan :rolleyes:

Just to update you all, im another 2lb closer so 3lb to goal now, not sure how i can change the top header to 3lb!:D

Yay well done Gemma thats brilliant! ..........

If you wanna change a title go to the left side of it and double click and it should change it into a box you can type in! ...

Have another great week xx

Cant believe it i am only 5lb away from goal now,when i started cd i was 3 stone over weight and now im 5lb away from goal,so pleased that i changed bk to ww. As 2 years ago i got to goal and all went bk on,but this time things will be different, i am going to keep it off and come on here for all your support.
Is there any1 else nearly at goal?
Ww say my goal is between 11.1-10.10 now im only 11.6 so i will keep going,thanks all for your support:D

Hi Gemma,

You are getting on well then at ww. i am still on cd and struggling to say the least, how long have you been back at ww.

My wi tonight will i be any closer to goal tonight been excellent but always worried for wi as dont seem right me eating choc in my points,let you all no later :D

good luck hun xx

Good luck Gemma, what time is your WI i will be sure to come on tonight and see how you have done :D

Back