2nd attempt food diary - The Geordie Honest Way!!

Kristina88

Hey Guys,

So I joined Slimming World probably in about 2008 at around 10 and a half stone and did it for a couple months and lost a little but just stopped for some reason.

Anyways all grown up now (23 lol) and at my worst in May I was 12st 10 which I don't think I have ever seen on my scales. Lost 4 pounds the week before joining slimming world so I say my journey started at 12st 6lbs on the 12th May 2011.

My current weight is 10st 7 after a 3lb gain last week after tossing the plan in the shredder and living on toast and biscuits (no joke) for a week. Back on it this week after I literally wanted to cry when I left WI. Did I mention I have not made it back to the gym yet so I need to do that too.

I am at that point now where everyone asks on a Thursday how it went and I didn't want to lie so I had to tell everyone :cry: did I mention I am an emotional eater so the gain actually made me want to just eat more!! craziness I know. BUT anyways I just felt like maybe if I kept on online diary it migth kick me up the A** a bit, feel free to tell me off if I have my syns wrong too.

So here we go, SW The Geordie Honest Way

xx

Monday 10th Oct 2011

Here we go my first entry into my online SW food diary!

B - 1 slice small brown toast (1/2 HeB) with banna on top
S - Cherry Muller Light
L - Syn Free Soup (I basically just chuck some veg in a pan and cook till soft then blend half) - this time I have sweet pots, celery, leeks, carrots, onion, cherry toms, 1 pots and carton passata instead of stock.
S - 1 slice small brown toast (1/2 HeB) with 1 tsp reduced sugar jam 0.5 syns
D - 6 Bean Chilli (taken from Slimming Eats website deeelicioous), brown rice, broccoli, carrots and 42g reduced fat cheese 1 syn
S - 2 rich tea biscuits 4 syns

Drinks - Green tea and water

Exercise - Still none, I used to be such a gym bunny

Tuesday 11th October

B - 1 slice small brown toast (1/2 HeB) with 1/2 tin beans
S - Cherry Muller Light
L - Syn Free Soup
S - 1 slice small brown toast (1/2 HeB) with 1 tsp reduced sugar jam and bannana 0.5 syns
D - Feta & Olive Meatballs, Spaghetti, Syn Free BBQ Sauce, Carrotts (will tag recipes asap as this is yummy!!) HeA 1 syn
S - bannana, toffee mullerlight

Exercise - 2 x 15 min walks

Last edited:
Wednesday 12th October

S - Apple
L - Stir-fry veg with soy sauce and chilli flakes, noodles cooked in chicken stock with garlic
S - 1 slice small brown toast (1/2 HeB) with 1 tsp reduced sugar jam 0.5 syns
D - Beef and Sweet potato stew, carrots and broccoli (from slimming eats website)
S - 2 rich teas, highlights hot choc (200ml skimmed milk) 6 syns + HeA

Exercise - 1 x 15 min walks

Hi Kristina,

Welcome to the wonderful world of diaries :) - Everyone here is v friendly and welcoming and will be sure to let you know when you put a foot wrong. Like you, i have had a bad week foodwise, i am going to man up to it and get to WI, take the gain on the chin and get back on it - we know it works - all we have to do is follow it.

Good luck and well done for going to WI x

Hi Kristina,

Welcome to the wonderful world of diaries :) - Everyone here is v friendly and welcoming and will be sure to let you know when you put a foot wrong. Like you, i have had a bad week foodwise, i am going to man up to it and get to WI, take the gain on the chin and get back on it - we know it works - all we have to do is follow it.

Good luck and well done for going to WI x

Thanks Joanna,

It sure is hard dragging yourself along to WI when you know its going to be bad :) thanks for the suportive message!!

xx

WI = -2 1/2 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday 13th October

S - Apple
L - 1 slice small brown toast (1/2 HeB) with 1 Laughing Cow Light less than 1/2 Hea, Apple
S - Mullerlight Strawberry
D - Reheated left overs as everyone else was getting takeaway......Beef and Sweet potato stew, carrots, broccoli, green beans and peas (from slimming eats website)
S - 3 rich teas, 6 syns

Drinks - milky tea 1/2 HeA and water

Exercise - none, my bad!

Friday 14th October

B - 1 slice small brown toast (1/2 HeB) with 1/2 tin tomato and scrambled egg (no butter I use frylight)
S - Apple
L - 1 slice small brown toast (1/2 HeB), Broccoli with 20g melted RF cheddar 1/2 HeA, and an Apple
S - Mullerlight Cherry
D - Lemon Chilli Chicken, Rice, Broccoli and Green Beans (from slimming eats website lushhhhh)
S - 3 rich teas, 6 syns

Drinks - 1 cup really milky tea 1/2 HeA, green tea and water

Exercise - I thought about it......

Saturday 15th October

B - 1/2 tin tomato and scrambled egg (no butter I use frylight)
S - Apple
L - Cheese Patties (made with smash, onions, garlic and 30g LF cheddar)HeA, beans
S - Mullerlight Cherry, 2 slices brown toast dry dipped in the yog (urgh i know lol) HeB
D - Slices of gammon cooked in diet coke and carrotts (wasn't very hungry)
S - 5 rich teas, 10 syns

Drinks - green tea and water

Exercise - 1 hour battling Tesco, I think that counts

Sunday 16th October

B - Gammon slices, 1/2 tin tomato and scrambled egg (no butter I use frylight)
S - Bannana
L - 2 slices small brown toast (HeB), beans, 30g LF cheddar on top (delicious naughty food for watching the match wohoooo come on NUFC!!)
S - Apple & Mango Onken yoghurt
D - Rice, Broccoli and sweet chilli sauce 4 syns
S - 2 rich teas, 4 syns
Late Night Munchies - small bag Malteasers 5.5 syns

Drinks - green tea, diet coke and water

Exercise - huh what?

Monday 17th October

B - Bannana, Toast and a lil butter 1 syn (1/2 HeB)
S - super free soup
L - 1 slice small brown toast (1/2 HeB), left over sunday dinner chicken, syn free bbq sauce, 20g LF cheddar (1/2 HeA)
S - Rich tea 2 syns
D - Feta Meatballs, brocolli, carrots, syn free bbq sauce (1/2 HeA)
S - fish in batter (i cant remember brand), 10 syns

Exercise - 20 min walk

Tuesday 18th October

B - Bannana, Apple & Mango Onken yoghurt
S - 2 slices small brown toast (HeB) 2 Laughing Cow Light (1/2 HeA)
L - Syn free super free soup
S - not today
D - Wholewheat noodles cooked in beef stock, carrots and left over syn free bbq sauce
S - Highlights hot choc (1/2 HeA) 2 syns

Exercise -none

Wednesday 19th October

B - Bannana, Vanilla Onken yoghurt
S - 2 slices small brown toast (HeB) 2 Laughing Cow Light (1/2 HeA)
L - Syn free super free soup
S - bowl of broccoli
D - Chicken Stew (sweet pot, pot, carrots, leek, swede, peas, chicken stock, gravy browning, some smash to thicken) cooked in the pressure cooker
S - Highlights hot choc (1/2 HeA) 2 syns & 3 rich tea 6 syns

I remember eating an apple at some point also - eating so much the last couple days

Exercise - 15 minute walk, must start doing better as my weightloss has slwoed lately and I know this is why

WI = -1lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday 20th October

B - Bannana
S - Apple
L - 2 slices small brown toast (HeB) bacon grilled with fat cut off, tablespoon chopped toms
S - bowl of broccoli and cauliflower
D - Ham and egg muffins (slimming world site) beans, chopped toms and salad
S - Highlights hot choc (1/2 HeA) 2 syns & 5 rich tea 10 syns

Exercise - 15 minute walk

Friday 21st October

B - Bannana, Vanilla Onken yoghurt
S - Apple
L - 2 slices small brown toast (HeB) 20g LF cheddar (1/2 HeA) 1 slice ham, 1 teaspoon of brown sauce 1 syn
S - Pear
D - Noodles, peppers, onion with soy sauce, garlic, ground ginger, chillies served with broccoli and 1 table spoon of sweet chilli 2 syns
Late munchies - small piece of nann say 5 syns (thats probs to much) dipped in balti sauce (not worth counting so say 1 syn) half a chocolate biscuit 4 syns, vanilla Onken yoghurt, quarter of a popadom 2 syns jesus whats going on with me tonight

I remember eating an apple at some point also - eating so much the last couple days

Exercise - 25 minute walk, 10 minute walk

Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd October 2011

I didnt have time to log on and I cant really remember what I ate. I know I stayed within my sins and I survived 2 trip to McDonalds and only got a large diet coke! dedication man x

Monday 24th October

B - Scrambled egg (no butter), beans and tomato
S - Apple
L - huge plate of stir-fry veg with soy sauce and crushed chilli and some noodles cooked in chicken stock with garlic and pepper
S - Bannana and pear
D - small portion 6 bean chilli, white rice, lots of broccoli and carrots, 20g grated LF cheddar (HeA) 1 syn
Late munchies - 3 rich tea biscuits 6 syns and a can of diet coke

I forgot my HeB and the other half of my HeA, supposed thats not so bad

Exercise - 25 minute walk

Tuesday 25th October

B - Bannana and an apple
S - Pear
L - huge bowl of syn free super speed soup (this time cabbage, carrots, onion, turnip, leek and celery cooked in chicken stock then blended)
S - Bannana, cup of green tea and a small bite of a cheese scone... cant be more then 2 syns
D - Huge bowl of syn free super speed soup as above, cheese sandwich (HeB and 1/2 HeA)

Drinks - green tea, can of diet coke and water

Exercise - 3 hours wandering around town

Wednesday 26th October

B - Bannana, 2 slices small brown toast, 2 tsp reduced sugar jam 1 syn
S - Pear
L - Big bowl of super speed soup (same as yest)
S - Apple
D - Beef Casserole 1 syn, broccoli, peas, sweetcorn, carrots, smash

Exercise - 3 hours wandering around the Metrocentre shopping

Last edited:
WI = -2.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday 27th October

B - Bannana, 2 slices small brown toast
S - Apple
L - Big bowl of super speed soup (same as yest)
S - Apple
D - Chicken Chatt, Rice, Greenbeans
S - 3 rich tea fingers 4.5 syns

Exercise - none, ooppss

So here the bad weekend goes. I was up in Scotland where I am sure everything is deepfried and tastes delicious haha. But I had fun and really enjoyed it so I guess that what counts. Back on plan Sunday 30th October. I didn't count syns in the end as I figured it would make me so bad that I wouldnt be able to get back on plan.

Friday 28th October

B - Bannana, Apple
S - Snack size bounty, Chicken breast, green beans sandwich, 2 slices small brown bread (HeB)
L - Starter - Melon, Raspberries, Grapes, Watermelon, Main - Chicken, Broccoli, Cauli, Carrots, Gravy Desert - Very small apple pie and a small scoup vanilla ice-cream (only ate half)
D - Buffet - Chicken wrap, tuna sandwich, sponge cake, wedges, sausage roll

Drinks - green tea and water thennnnn around 10 archers and diet coke, 2 glasses of bucksfizz, 1 bottle of peroni, 2 glasses of white wine and I think that is it

Exercise - walked in 5inch heels all day and night

AND

Saturday 29th October

B - Full English (minus the black pudding yuk!) and i cut the fat of the bacon but everything was done in oil but the hangover needed it
S - Snack size bounty, bannana
L - nothing was full from breakfast
D - Takeaway of noodles, sweet n sour chicken battered balls, chips, Char sui satay

Drinks - green tea, diet coke and water

Exercise - nothing at all!!!

Back