2nd chance

catlover5

Banned
hi was given zenical by one of my nurses a few months back and the other nurse stopped me having it said should do it myself, anyway spoke to my nurse the other day and said i could do with some help so they agreed, as i am on blood pressure tabs, i could go back on zenical getting them on tues and then back in 2 weeks to check progress, so any help or advice would be appreciated as i really want to lose weight :)

Try and get your appointments with the more supportive nurse, it really makes a difference to have them behind you. Good luck and see you around.

hi storm just looked at your thread can i please ask you what mfp stands for is it somewhere you can check the fat content of foods you are eating, and hope all is going well for you ,cant wait for tues so i can get started myself have just bought myself a load of bananas and other fruits:)

mfp is My Fitness Pal it's a website and phone app where you can log all your food (for free) and it counts fat, calories, protein etc (depending what else you want to measure) most people on here use it. If you have a smartphone you can scan barcodes into the app and it's pretty reliable at matching to foods in the database so you don't have to retype things very often. It's definitely helped me stay on track especially with the 15g per meal limit.

There are two really good threads to help you on the main Xenical page one in stickies and one in the main entries which I've just bumped to the top for you, hopefully these will cover most of your initial questions.

Back