2nd day need advice

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lola123, 1 February 2008 Social URL.

1. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Finished all my 2nd packs just but have been feeling a little down, can someone tell me when ketosis usually kicks in. Need to know when the hunger will stop or lessen. I have had all my water which have found ok and have weed for england but I feel bloated is this normal.:confused::tear_drop:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Lola, sorry to hear you're struggling but do hang on in there as that will all be over in a couple of days. I believe it takes 3 to 4 days to get into ketosis so you are almost there

(((hugs)))

4. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Katie thanks you have made my day, seen your reply earlier about the bars and my counsellor has given us a max of 4 bars, hope that won't interfere with my ketosis.

5. Alibongo

Alibongo Happily pro pointing!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    hi lola
    it was day 3 for me, you will start to feel great then.
    Your LLC will only give you the bars and water flavourings if you are in ketosis (you have to do a ketostik at weigh ins to check for this).

I had a pop in on day 3, was in ketosis and got the bars. I had lost about 4.5 lbs and my LLC said not to expect to double that by WI but did, so I really don't think they will effect your ketosis, they shouldn't do.
    They aren't much different to the other packs. LL did a study and they found that if you ate a bar every day over the 14 weeks, you would lose 1 less pound over the whole time, which is good enough for me, so I have :D

6. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    sorry for being a dumbo but this diet has sent my brain to mush, you do add the bars as your meal don't you not as an extra. I must sound thick but have had a busy day shopping, cooking and picking hubby up from station fell a bit jaded. Want to have the feeling of not being starving, I have drank water for england so thats helped a bit.

7. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Don't worry about asking questions Lola, that's one of the joys of this site!

Yes the bars count as a meal, you can have 4 meals a day out of the soups, shakes or bars but you're only allowed a maximum of 1 bar a day.

8. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks for that am off to bed now cheers

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.