2nd day of my 2nd attempt.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by MrB, 6 July 2007 Social URL.

1. MrB

MrB Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all.

I started ss'ing back in March and managed to lose 2 and a half stone in 6 weeks. Myself and a couple of friends ended up booking a skiing trip at the last minute, and I decided it would be best to go back to eating normally as skiing is normally quite taxing. I fully intended to continue with the diet when I returned, but I managed to push it to the back of my mind.

10 weeks later, after ignoring the returning podge and continuing to drink beers as if I was still on holiday, I booked an appointment to see my CDC. After 10 weeks of pigging out now and again and knocking back far too many lagers, I have put on 10 pounds. My CDC was pretty impressed, but told me off for my over-indulgence. She has put me back on SS (although she did offer me the option to do other plans)

I am at the end of my second day and I am very surprised how easy it has been so far. I have heard how hard it is to start again. Maybe I am jumping the gun a little, we will have to see. I hope to lose another 21 pounds and get down to 14 stone. I would still be above my Ideal BMI, but my CDC agrees, I shouldn't lose much more than that and that the BMI formula is a little in-accurate.

Anyways, here we go again.
    :)

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gen

Gen Normal

Well done... keep on gluggin and you will be shrinking in no time!!!

Congrats on day 2... nearly day 3 now!!!!

Luv

4. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Congrats on getting back on board.

linda.

5. lisa2003

lisa2003 Member

hi all

im new to this forum, i am started my second attempt at the cd starting tommorow im excited and determind, and need loads of support.....

p.s how do you get that ticker thing on your profile?

6. USAgirl

USAgirl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Mr b Im glad It has not been hard getting back on track. I am getting ready to start over also and I am nervous, good luck to both of us

Mini likes this.
  7. fizz

fizz New Member

hiya im new to this site, im on my second day and doing better than i would, aslong as i keep busy im fine

Mini likes this.
  8. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    sounds like u r doing well mr B. hope it stays this "easy" for you :D

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.