2nd day of my 2nd attempt.

MrB

Hi all.

I started ss'ing back in March and managed to lose 2 and a half stone in 6 weeks. Myself and a couple of friends ended up booking a skiing trip at the last minute, and I decided it would be best to go back to eating normally as skiing is normally quite taxing. I fully intended to continue with the diet when I returned, but I managed to push it to the back of my mind.

10 weeks later, after ignoring the returning podge and continuing to drink beers as if I was still on holiday, I booked an appointment to see my CDC. After 10 weeks of pigging out now and again and knocking back far too many lagers, I have put on 10 pounds. My CDC was pretty impressed, but told me off for my over-indulgence. She has put me back on SS (although she did offer me the option to do other plans)

I am at the end of my second day and I am very surprised how easy it has been so far. I have heard how hard it is to start again. Maybe I am jumping the gun a little, we will have to see. I hope to lose another 21 pounds and get down to 14 stone. I would still be above my Ideal BMI, but my CDC agrees, I shouldn't lose much more than that and that the BMI formula is a little in-accurate.

Anyways, here we go again.
:)

Well done... keep on gluggin and you will be shrinking in no time!!!

Congrats on day 2... nearly day 3 now!!!!

Luv

Congrats on getting back on board.

linda.

hi all

im new to this forum, i am started my second attempt at the cd starting tommorow im excited and determind, and need loads of support.....

p.s how do you get that ticker thing on your profile?

Mr b Im glad It has not been hard getting back on track. I am getting ready to start over also and I am nervous, good luck to both of us

hiya im new to this site, im on my second day and doing better than i would, aslong as i keep busy im fine

sounds like u r doing well mr B. hope it stays this "easy" for you :D

Back