2nd GOAL

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Sarah Lou, 28 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Hi everybody

I hope everyone is having a good day, when I started this journey I set some mini goals, loose the first stone, 2nd goal join a gym, well I went along today to curves a ladies only gym, had a really good free induction! and decided to join, it fits into my shift working as you go for half an hour 3 times per week.. I'm really excited to start on tuesday and hope it helps my losses, I take medication that affects my weigh loss so anything to help is welcome!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. aloize

aloize Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3.5lb(18.65%)
    Good Luck sarah Lou and well done for taking the plunge in to the land of gym membership.

4. sonya

sonya Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done Sarah Lou on reaching your 2nd goal.

I have also joined a gym today. I'm really excited.

The way I see it is that joining the gym is how we will maintain our weight loss so it's an investment into our future!

Good luck hun x.

5. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Thanks ladies, I agree it's an investment and it's something for me where I can be me no one know's me and I get some me time, let me know how you get on sonya x x I'm being closely monitored by my friends they paid for the first month for my bday present!!!:)

6. sonya

sonya Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ah Sarah Lou, you have lovely friends and I bet you are so proud of them.

I will definitely let you know how I get on at the gym. I'm going to be keeping a diary of when I go as I don't want to do what I normally do and start giving up cos it's too much like hard work. I guess it takes planning and organisation to make sure you keep it up.

Good luck hun, it'll do us both the world of good!

7. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Up two, three, four.. stretch !! he he

:DHi Sonya

I'm going Tuesday morning before work, I do shifts so I am hoping to fit it around my hours, i will compare aches with you later in the week, stay in touch for motivation, I am lucky to have my girlies they are behind me so much and wan't me to be confident and happier.. they want me back out on the razzle with them, they think I should find a new man..;)

8. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done on joining the gym. I've actually just cancelled my membership! To be honest, at the moment my weight is causing me some problems and I really just don't feel up to it right now. As soon as I've got a bit more weight off and I'm feeling more able then I've got some dvd's to do at home. I've also got my Wii fit and a treadmill at home so I'm not stuck for something to do. Good luck with the exercise!

9. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Hi Sparkles

I have joined curves, a womans only gym, its very different from a normal gym.. the equipment is in a circle, you move around every 30 seconds for 30 mins and then your done.. that appealed to me, it has taken me two months to get there though! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.