2nd GOAL

Sarah Lou

Gold Member
Hi everybody

I hope everyone is having a good day, when I started this journey I set some mini goals, loose the first stone, 2nd goal join a gym, well I went along today to curves a ladies only gym, had a really good free induction! and decided to join, it fits into my shift working as you go for half an hour 3 times per week.. I'm really excited to start on tuesday and hope it helps my losses, I take medication that affects my weigh loss so anything to help is welcome!! :D

Good Luck sarah Lou and well done for taking the plunge in to the land of gym membership.

Well done Sarah Lou on reaching your 2nd goal.

I have also joined a gym today. I'm really excited.

The way I see it is that joining the gym is how we will maintain our weight loss so it's an investment into our future!

Good luck hun x.

Thanks ladies, I agree it's an investment and it's something for me where I can be me no one know's me and I get some me time, let me know how you get on sonya x x I'm being closely monitored by my friends they paid for the first month for my bday present!!!:)

Ah Sarah Lou, you have lovely friends and I bet you are so proud of them.

I will definitely let you know how I get on at the gym. I'm going to be keeping a diary of when I go as I don't want to do what I normally do and start giving up cos it's too much like hard work. I guess it takes planning and organisation to make sure you keep it up.

Good luck hun, it'll do us both the world of good!

Up two, three, four.. stretch !! he he

:DHi Sonya

I'm going Tuesday morning before work, I do shifts so I am hoping to fit it around my hours, i will compare aches with you later in the week, stay in touch for motivation, I am lucky to have my girlies they are behind me so much and wan't me to be confident and happier.. they want me back out on the razzle with them, they think I should find a new man..;)

Well done on joining the gym. I've actually just cancelled my membership! To be honest, at the moment my weight is causing me some problems and I really just don't feel up to it right now. As soon as I've got a bit more weight off and I'm feeling more able then I've got some dvd's to do at home. I've also got my Wii fit and a treadmill at home so I'm not stuck for something to do. Good luck with the exercise!

Hi Sparkles

I have joined curves, a womans only gym, its very different from a normal gym.. the equipment is in a circle, you move around every 30 seconds for 30 mins and then your done.. that appealed to me, it has taken me two months to get there though! :)

Back