2nd Interview - Medical Questionnaire

Thanks again for talking me down from the ledge. I really should have more confidence - my real concern is that they push me again on why I have stood still for so long. I think I am focusing on everything else that can go wrong to avoid this main issue. Don't know whether or not to come clean about being poorly or whether it will ruin my chances. I have less than a 2% chance of it coming back so it really is not a problem - but will they believe that?

Hugs and thanks again - wish I could rep you but have to be a bit free and easy and spread it around a bit first

xxx

Good luck Toots! Just imagine they're all in nappies!

I wouldn't mention anything about being poorly as it could put them off. Just tell them that you weren't ready to progress at that point due to other circumstances but that you are more than ready and willing and keen NOW!

I've got my 2nd interview today too!!!!!

Good luck! xx

PS - I'm wearing my same suit as last time but with a blue jumper rather than a crisp white shirt as the second half of my interview today is meeting with other staff and is informal plus I wanted to wear something slightly different and comfortable if I'm meeting other staff rather than feeling stiff!

Thanks, Ladies

Stacey - how did it go - I have everything crossed for you

xxx

How'd yours go Toots?

I think mine went well! I was really annoyed though as they told me it'd be 1hr 15 mins and my interview was at 4.30. I left at 7.30!! :eek: I couldn't even focus in the last half as I was worried about my daughter who was at the childminders and I couldn't get to my phone to tell the childminder I wasn't going to be there til late.

BUT....I have a feeling they're going to offer it to me. They've left a message saying they'll let me know tomorrow and wanting to check if I had any questions, if I was ok with the money, etc and said that yesterday was enjoyed by everyone, blah, blah, blah.

But I just don't know what to do. Part of me wants to take the job, if offered, because it would be a big payrise but it's going to be a lot of hard work and I'll really be challenging myself whereas now I can do my job with my eyes closed and I don't have to think much and can email and go on the internet, etc.

Also, hubby and i are thinking of emigrating to Canada in the next 6-12 months and I just think it would be really unfair to make them have to recruit again in such a short time.

I just don't know what to do!!! Sorry for ranting. Just had to get that off my chest.

It's good to get out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself - go for it.

As far as Canada is concerned - have you started the process? It ain't quick!! Plus, you're only thinking about it - you can't put your career on hold on a maybe

I think you know you're going to be offered the job and a wee bit of self doubt is creeping in. Don't let it!! Go for it, you'll be great and the whopping pay rise will come in handy if you do move

Mine went OK but not got a great feeling. I get the impression that if I don't get it it was not because I wasn't good enough, just someone else was better/more experienced in sales - so I can take comfort in that at least. I think they think I'm too ambitious for what the company will be able to offer in terms of progression too........we'll see. They said my presentation was "slick" and they couldn't punch any holes in the content - I had really done my research - they seem quite surprised as they said they were looking for presentation skills and were not expecting too much in the way of content as I wasn't an employee.

xx

You both sound as if you've really impressed! WELL DONE!
Oh and Stacey, if they offer it TAKE IT! In this life it's every man for himself! They wouldn't think twice about giving you the sack if it suited them! Sorry I know you haven't even got the job yet but DON'T ever feel guilty about taking a job! Plus it would look good on your CV in Canada! :D (I have twisted , ulterior motives re saying this)

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay us!! :wee:

Me too!!!!!

FANDABBY DOUBLE DOZY! to both of you! Now just relax and go for it! xxxxx

Well done hun!!! XXX

Back