2nd time lucky?

Hi all. Well I joined Weight Watchers ten days ago and am hoping that this time round I'll be successful. Joined the first time just over a yr ago but then found out I was pregnant with my 4th child. My son is now almost four months so decided its time to try again. Had my first weigh in on thurs and had lost 8lbs which I was really happy with but don't have much willpower and give up too easily so thought that joining the group on here might inspire me to stick to it this time around. Anyone have any tips on staying motivated?

welcome. Im a bit of a serial quitter too - but I am determined this time. we can do it. Best of luck and congrats on your litte boy

Thankyou. I'm really determined to do it this time after saying for the past couple of years that i'm unhappy with my weight. Tried lots of diets in the past but this is definitely the easiest in my opinion. At least i can still have chocolate and wine, without those I'd go crazy lol.

OOooo well done on the 8 lost thats great as you havent got too much to lose :)
Id join some challenges here and that may keep you on track and try and remember how you felt the day before you started ww to keep on it Good luck xx

It is a good feeling when you get weighed and find out you've lost weight, def convinced me to continue. And its nice to know everyone on here is doing the same thing so i can come here for support.

Back