2nd timers.....why?

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Was just wondering why second timers have to come back onto lipo trim. I don't mean to ask personal questions but how did the weight go back on, and if it did how much and how fast. Id just like to learn from other people as I'm scared that I'll get to my perfect weight and I'll put it back on.
Thanks peeps x

Can only comment for myself on this one honey...I'm a 3rd timer...failed to restart on 2nd go...but 1st time I lost 3stone :) was over the moon. The chemist I used didn't tell me about refeeding and how important it is to change how you think about food and the amounts!

I had a horrid relationship go wrong and life got the better of me in the end and I went back to food for comfort as usual and guess what ...it all came back as my comfort foods are bread, pasta and potatoes!

This time round I am NOT going to make that mistake and the chemist is already getting me to think about food portions and what I should avoid and limit once back eating properly :) x x x

Thanks for that Hun. I understand that things happen in life that you can't control and food is a comforter as it is my comforter too. 3 stone is great, did you put it all back on? X

Lucy_Jucie said:
Was just wondering why second timers have to come back onto lipo trim. I don't mean to ask personal questions but how did the weight go back on, and if it did how much and how fast. Id just like to learn from other people as I'm scared that I'll get to my perfect weight and I'll put it back on.
Thanks peeps x

Hi Hun
Am a 2nd timer, but completing my LT journey as I had to come off after 3months due to severe hair loss n very bad stomach problems n some personal problems. I lost around 4st, n I've put 9 lbs on since I stopped due to my medications.
But everything is sorted now n am back on the LT journey to finish off, originally I wanted to get down to 10.5st but I'll see how I feel after 8 weeks, I would love to b 9st 10.
Am re-feeding for Christmas though, n will get the rest off on maintenance.

U will only put all the weight back on if u go back to eating the way u were before, n not exercising n not watching portion sizes n stuff.
If u hav any questions, message me n I'll try n help.
Gold luck Hun.
:)

Thanks for that Hun. I understand that things happen in life that you can't control and food is a comforter as it is my comforter too. 3 stone is great, did you put it all back on? X

Yup wasn't bothered life was horrid and put all the weight back on plus I think 8lbs extra to annoy me! ~lol~ can laugh at it now because I'm doing something positive about it. Changing my chemists has helped a lot as she's better at keeping me on the straight and narrow :)

Also this time life is a lot more settled and that has helped a great deal. I have a very supportive fiance now :) and life is good again :D x x x

Deezer said:
I NEVER want to do this diet again!!! Lol.... EVER!!!!

Yeah, me too Hun, apart from my little blip but that was due to illness n not coz I over ate.
:)

Back