2nd Week almost over, feeling bit :(

Louloubellehoney

Gold Member
:sigh:
Well thats my 2nd week almost over (weigh in tomorrow) I think Ive lost some more anyway... hard to tell with my water retention because of Nephrotic Syndrome... (means my kidneys don`t work as well as they should and spill protein in my wee!) which means I collects water around my feet and ankles :( I`ve lost a fair bit and they`ve gone down, but they will always be a little bit swollen. So I weigh myslef in the morning and YAY I`ve lost, get back on at night and gained again :(... so it can be disappointing.... BUT I`m determined to see this through and i know with you guys I`ll get loads of support. Also been battling a chest infection and wonder if the antibiotics make a difference to Ketosis? So not been feeling very well... and today when I thought I was picking up... I feel really washed out again !! Sorry to moan.... otherwise guys i`m ok :8855:....
See what tomorrow brings me eh.... L xx

Aww you'll feel better after WI tomorrow... good for you sticking at it hun!!!! Well done!!!

Hope you feel better soon!! x

Thanks Deezer.... I`m deadly serious about shifting this weight now, so it has to be done... My mantra is " It`ll be worth it in the end " I just keep repeating it... lol xx

cheesed off!!!! Grrrrr only 4lb off and very confused with kilos and pounds at chemist, PLUS he says he thinks his scales are dodgy!! Great!!! just what I need to hear. I wish he would just stick to stones and pounds that way I know where I am.... Plus had to go back 2 times cos they didnt give me enough sachets!!! Bit pre~menstrual so not very much patience and my GRRRR levels are rising as we speak ARRGGHHHHHHHH

:mad: These stupid Tickers annoy the hell out of me too..... there not precise enough for my liking..... I dont know if I`ve done em right or not. Feel like i`m gonna blow a fuse today if summat dont go right..... need to calm down deep breaths:cry: anyway I weighed myself on surgery scales and exactly 120 kilos so think i`ll go off them instead..... arrgghh I HATE SCALES!!!!

On the brighter side its RED HOT!!!! had to come in for a breather lol..... i`m sure all you lovelies are outside lapping up the rays as well :)

cheesed off!!!! Grrrrr only 4lb off and very confused with kilos and pounds at chemist, PLUS he says he thinks his scales are dodgy!! Great!!! just what I need to hear. I wish he would just stick to stones and pounds that way I know where I am.... Plus had to go back 2 times cos they didnt give me enough sachets!!! Bit pre~menstrual so not very much patience and my GRRRR levels are rising as we speak ARRGGHHHHHHHH

Slow down hunni.....

Pre menstrual will be the reason for a lower loss.... although i don't think 4lb is a bad one!!!

All you have to do to convert kg to lbs is times by 2.2....

Theres lots of online converters to convert kg to stones!!!!

Hope your ok!!!! x

Slow down hunni.....

Pre menstrual will be the reason for a lower loss.... although i don't think 4lb is a bad one!!!

All you have to do to convert kg to lbs is times by 2.2....

Theres lots of online converters to convert kg to stones!!!!

Hope your ok!!!! x

Is there a boots or asda close by that you could get weighed at in the morning on your weigh day!!! Its a pain but at least you would know your getting an accurate weigh!!! : ) xxx

:) Hi Deezer,
No there isnt its a few miles off and not worth the petrol tbh, so i`ll stick with the surgery ones.... and I`ve chilled a bit lol.... suppose it is a good loss considering I`m pre~menstrual thanks Deezer :D I just compare mine with others and I seem to be lagging behind :rolleyes:...... ho hum thats life... xx

:) Well I`m loving this heat, BUT its not loving me! Nothing new there! Feet swelled up pretty bad yesterday, so I put back on around 4lb`s of water in just a day :sigh: BUT the scales have gone down again this morning and I think Ive lost another pound or so, so i`m a happy bunny. Can`t wait to start picking up with my energy levels and feeling better. Finished the antibiotics for the chest infection but still coughing and needing to use my nebuliser more. I`m sure my energy levels will pick up?? Does anyone get a slump in the afternoon?? I`m wondering if its because I don`t start my shakes till 12... My energy levels pick up after I`ve had my soup at tea~time. Does anyone else experience this?
Anyway thats enough of my ramblings for this morning lol....... L xx

You can pick up some scales easy enough! I got mine for under a tenner at Tesco's. I do my own weekly weigh in's on a Saturday morning (same time, place, scales, clothing etc) as that is the day I started TFR. My chemist do it in kgs on a Thusday so I basically ignore it and go by my own readings in stones. It's up to you how you do it but remember any loss is an acheivement and a step in the right direction. You'll have a great loss next week when it's not TOTM.

Stick at it!! You can do it!! Xxxx

You can pick up some scales easy enough! I got mine for under a tenner at Tesco's. I do my own weekly weigh in's on a Saturday morning (same time, place, scales, clothing etc) as that is the day I started TFR. My chemist do it in kgs on a Thusday so I basically ignore it and go by my own readings in stones. It's up to you how you do it but remember any loss is an acheivement and a step in the right direction. You'll have a great loss next week when it's not TOTM.

Stick at it!! You can do it!! Xxxx
I do the same thing!!! I weigh myself on thursday mornings.... Go to chemist weigh in same day!!! But its just a formality!!! ;)

Feet swelled up pretty bad yesterday, so I put back on around 4lb`s of water in just a day :sigh: BUT the scales have gone down again this morning and I think Ive lost another pound or so, so i`m a happy bunny.

Hun are you weighing yourself in the morning AND the evening? There will definitely be a 4lb increase from morning to evening. If we all weighed ourselves in the evening we would all be heavier due to the enormous amount of water we all drink and the shakes etc. I was 2lb heavier just after having one black coffee this morning so I really would just focus on 1 weigh in a day or one a week if you can!:)

You're doing so well! Have more faith in yourself. Xxxx

Thanks girls.... I guess I`m just a bit obsessed with my scales now (where before I avoided getting on them like the plague lol) I guess I was weighing myself on the scales at night just to get a measure of just how much I put on. Its not actually my period yet, but I get awful pre~menstrual tension (moody cow lol) But I have a kidney disease called Nephrotic syndrome which means basically my feet and legs swell, cos my kidneys spill protein in my wee! So I retain a lot of water anyway! So I`m battling that as well as normal water weight. Anyways i`m certain i`ll be ok and I`ll try really hard NOT to keep getting on the scales every day too..... Thanks Girls L xx

Thanks girls.... I guess I`m just a bit obsessed with my scales now (where before I avoided getting on them like the plague lol) I guess I was weighing myself on the scales at night just to get a measure of just how much I put on. Its not actually my period yet, but I get awful pre~menstrual tension (moody cow lol) But I have a kidney disease called Nephrotic syndrome which means basically my feet and legs swell, cos my kidneys spill protein in my wee! So I retain a lot of water anyway! So I`m battling that as well as normal water weight. Anyways i`m certain i`ll be ok and I`ll try really hard NOT to keep getting on the scales every day too..... Thanks Girls L xx

Keep strong hun!! X

Everyones different but I find not getting on the scales much more rewarding than stepping on and off a few times a week or everyday. Not that I'm saying there's anything wrong when people decide to do that. I just much prefer seeing that one big loss that make my jaw drop rather than a pound here and there :) Try lots of approaches and see what works for you! Xxx

:D Thanks Emma~Jayne.... sound advice Cheers XX
Everyones different but I find not getting on the scales much more rewarding than stepping on and off a few times a week or everyday. Not that I'm saying there's anything wrong when people decide to do that. I just much prefer seeing that one big loss that make my jaw drop rather than a pound here and there :) Try lots of approaches and see what works for you! Xxx

Yup same here ladies ... the chemist's scales are merely to please them ;) ~lol~ I weigh myself in the morning at the same time same clothing :) so know what I've lost ...the chemists ones are just to prove I've lost something ~lol~

And remember a LOSS IS A LOSS ... if you were doing a conventional diet a 4lb loss would be excellent ;) don't lose heart keep up the good work honey x x x

Back