2nd week on cd... dont think i can do this!!!

its mad how different everyones tastes are as my faves are tomato and oriental chilli lol.
stick with it and your results will obliterate any doubts you hve about this diet. its FAB :)
good luck
xxxx

oriental chilli - mmmm... (homer simpson moment)..
lol
So far I have had
strawberry
banana
mint choc
oriental chilli
chicken and mushroom
chocolate velvet tetra pack
fruits of the forest

I haven't had any problems at all with the taste, just that there isn't enough!!

Taste wise if this is an indication to what all the flavors taste like then I'm onto a good thing, and the diet is impressing me so far.
Some people say 'yukkie shakes', I honestly don't know where that thought comes from as i love them!!

What ever tickles your taste buds i suppose..
x

your absolutely right martin, im with you on that one, i love the shakes, i find that there is nothing wrong with them, ive tasted the chocolate, strawberry, mint chocolate and they are delicious, the soups can be a bit urrgghhhh (some of them) but you can always add spice to flavour them, i always add chilli flakes (after asking my cdc and she said it is allowed) coz i love spicy food, but NO SALT IS ALLOWED, something to do with water retaining in your body:)

start of 2nd week. food is calling me

Hi, today is the start of my second week. I havent had my 1st weigh in yet but my unofficial loss is 10lb - although it was on my scales and I dont know how they compare to CDC's. Anyway last couple days have been really hard. I really want to eat something. I dont want to quit so I keep thinking about scrambled eggs or something else proteiney. so far i have resisted but its getting harder. still have 6.5 stone to go so the road is long.:sigh:

just hang in there, your doing great!!! keep your motivation strong and fight the devil in your mind, you will find it will get more easier by the day. i am in my second week and i felt exactly the same, if i feel hungry or get food pics in my mind i just drink loads of water, it works well for me

and forgot to say good luck with your first weigh in saneasineverwas, let us know how well you have done:)

saneasineverwas hun dont give in to the eggs they are very fatty. if you feel you HAVE to eat something go for a bit of chicken or fish... or green vegies as you should stay in ketosis this way :) good luck at being strong we all know how hard it is!!!!
keep us informed of your weigh in :)
xxxx

Back