2nd week weigh in and it`s not working

Hi everyone just got back from my 2nd weigh in and again a disappointing 2lb :cry:. WHY am i loosing so slow. I am drinking like a fish and nothing else has touched my lips apart CD. Anyone else loosing slowly?

Hmm...

Sleep eating? :D

TOTM?

Stressed to the nines?

Were you on a diet before you started? If so, then you're not going to see the big glycogen losses many of us have when we start out.

Remember, two pounds is still a good loss! But I know how rubbish you must feel.

Hang in there. See what happens next week. It might be that your body just suddenly goes 'whoosh'--and off the weight will come.

It's impossible not to lose weight on this diet, and if you're following it to the letter, it will work--eventually... :)

Hugs

Oh--and did your CDC measure you? Are you losing inches?

it s disheartening but its still the right way xx

Could it be water retention and are you loosing inches?

Still 2lb off is better than 2lb on :)

have you checked you are in ketosis ?? x

That must be sooo disheartening, I know the only reason I've stuck to it is because I see the results each week :( Thinking rationally though, on so few calories each day it's impossible not to lose weight, maybe your body is just adjusting to the shock?

Are you having all your packs each day? If you miss any, your body panics due to lack of nutrients and can hold on to everything!

Try and stick to it, hard though it may seem - I'm sure you'll have a great loss next week x Let us know how you get on x

Corinne x

Sorry to lower the tone but are you very constipated?

Awww - so sorry, it must be demoralising. Speak to your CDC and see if she can say what's happening. Above all, PLEASE don't give up. As the others are saying - if you are sticking to it 100% it WILL eventually come off you.
Some factors can affect the amount of lbs you lose but, in the end, it will even out.
Stick with it and see how you go this week. I hope you have a very pleasant surprise.
Take care
Tansyx:)

I know you must feel awful but it will come off quicker on other weeks x x Just keep on going x x x
;)

hey junior
please read my diary i have been a slow loser through out this diet
while some have lost 6lb or so a week i have done 2 or 3
on my add a meal weeks i even gain why i dont know
just think thought all those 2lbs mount up and you will be at goal eventually
dont be hard on yourself hun you are doing great
xxx

Hmmm....are you drinking too much on weigh day? II have done this before, thinking that I'll have a better loss cos I had so much water that day.....ummm.....don't know WHY I thought that!

1 litre = 1 kg = 2.2lbs.

On weigh day (today actually) I drink 3 litres before 12 then I drink nothing until after I've been weighed at 7pm - then I get another couple of litres down me.

Don't be TOO disheartened (easy to say) because there isn't a hope in hell that you're not losing weight - its physically impossible!!

I have just had my 1st week weigh in and have lost 5lbs. I am so hungry though. I am 5ft 9 tall so am on 4 packets, and am drinking between 5 - 6 pints of water a day. Does this hunger ever go?
I am so miserable with it. I am in Ketosis as l got the stix and check sometimes deeper than others, but even at the deepest l am starving. The soups are really bland and yucky, but they seem to fill me up more, so keeping at it. But its seriously getting me down, its affecting my sleep as l am so hungry. Also Constipated, although my Counsellor told me to take some laxatives, as the teaspoon of fibre powder was not working. Sorry to sound miserable.

Thanks guys for all your replys. I am sticking at it and just hope next week will be more of a loss. Reply to your questions
no not constipated
yes drinking 4 ltrs a day
totm first week
will cut water on weigh in day b4 weigh in :tear_drop:
yes drink all my shakes on 4 aday.
Will let you know weigh in on wed 30th.
LETS HOPE FOR A BIGGER LOSS!!!!!!!!!

just ordered a bigger weight loss............ should arrive next week !!! look out for it ! xx

I have just had my 1st week weigh in and have lost 5lbs. I am so hungry though. I am 5ft 9 tall so am on 4 packets, and am drinking between 5 - 6 pints of water a day. Does this hunger ever go?
I am so miserable with it. I am in Ketosis as l got the stix and check sometimes deeper than others, but even at the deepest l am starving. The soups are really bland and yucky, but they seem to fill me up more, so keeping at it. But its seriously getting me down, its affecting my sleep as l am so hungry. Also Constipated, although my Counsellor told me to take some laxatives, as the teaspoon of fibre powder was not working. Sorry to sound miserable.

Hi Elisa

I'm wondering if you are drinking enough water? I started off on 2.5 - 3 litres a day, and gradually worked up to 5 litres. The darker the ketostix does not indicate that you are further into ketosis, it usually means dehydration.

As for the constipation, I suffered with this early on and it was awful. I now use psyillium husks, a couple of spoons in each shake and I've been fine ever since. I got mine from a local health food store, but I believe you can get them cheaper online.

HTH

Back