2nd week weigh in

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by slim4son, 27 October 2011 Social URL.

1. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

Nd another 3.5 lb that makes it 1 stone half lb in two weeks wahooooo

She says I need to make sure I eat 1400 cAls but do I really have to u mean I used to 1200 xxxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Teedoff

Teedoff New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Rosemary Conley
    Wow! Well done :0clapper you must be feeling really happy with yourself. I know I don't have as much to lose as others, but if I only end up losing a pound a week consistently, I'll be happy, so you must be ecstatic. Can't wait to go to my first class, Monday. Think it's the inch loss plan, Is this the plan that all classes follow?
  4. tasi

tasi Silver Member

healthy eating, mainly low fat
    Oh my!!! Heartiest congratulations. Hubby and I are on day 4 week 1. You must feel over the moon, and your news has really inspired us.
  5. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

Thanks guys all I can say Is as well as eating low fat and under 5% fat excercise is the key let me know how you get on were here for each other xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.