2nd weigh in & OMG!!!!

yummy mummy

Silver Member
Hi all just come back from weigh in and i cant believe it. I have lost another 6 1/2lb this week and its truly amazing. Im so excited for this week coz i get to have my bars. Thanks to all who replyed to my thread earlier. I love to hear from you all it really puts me in a good mood and ready fro the day/week ahead. Hopeyour all ok x x x x Im so happy:)

Hi all just come back from weigh in and i cant believe it. I have lost another 6 1/2lb this week and its truly amazing. Im so excited for this week coz i get to have my bars. Thanks to all who replyed to my thread earlier. I love to hear from you all it really puts me in a good mood and ready fro the day/week ahead. Hopeyour all ok x x x x Im so happy:)

WOOO HOOOOO !!!! what a FAB loss in Week 2 :D

and you will LOVE the bars.......they are delish !

enjoy......

love

Debz
xx

thanks i just cant believe it but not expecting a great loss next week, just got to stay off my scales at home till then, or at leat monday xx

Well done, you are doing great!! Keep up the good work. Sarahxx.

18 & 1/2 in 2 weeks and 1st goal smashed!! how fab are you?? VERY!

well done. thats just brilliant

xxxxxx

i know its amazing just goes toshow my body does not like FAT cant wait to get rid of it by the looks of it, but i aint complaining. Only got 1 1/2lb till 2nd target, YIPEEEEEEEE ill do that next week, i really have got good hopes on this one

Wow, That really is incredible losses...Well done you!!! Good Luck for the next week ahead. You're going to be at target in no time!

Tx

Well done! That's terrific!!

Congratulations and well done on your 61/2lbs. that is brill :D :D :D

I love the bars, they are yummy:)

Love Mini xxx

:D Congrats on your amazing loss this week - you are doing brilliantly:D

Good luck for next week, I'm sure you will reach your second goal:p

hopefully it wont take to long x x

Back