2nd weigh in

sweet_girl123

Silver Member
2nd weigh in 9lbs down..so yaay...not sure how it happened but i aint complaining...hehe...:D....putting me down to 9.3...buh buh the inch loss on waist arghhhhhh why aint it budgingg been 2 week grrr....:(
mwah

well done sweet girl , is that 9lbs altogether or did you lose 9lbs this week x

thank you hun 9lbs this week hun...don't get how that happened coz it wasnt this big in the first week though last week i did blip and this week did 100%...wouldn't have been able to do it without you guys though, and your posts which kept me distracted from thinking about food...:)...but the waist just don;t want to move down..:( for some reason..any suggestions to increase it by ne chance..:$...:(
mwah

OMG WOW! Please tell me your secret?!?!
That is fantasic!!! WELL DONE!!
You must be chuffed :)

thank you hun..yh i am...would tel it you if i knew it myself lol..coz i am telling you this week has been depressing for me coz the odd times that i did step on the scales they were not budging a lot..so really wasnt looking forward to today.....but don't get how it moved down soo much...i am pleased with the weight loss...as it means i am that much closer to goal but any tips on waist loss please feel free to tel mee....as that is what is bugging me the most....you had a great loss in the first week toooo carlyyy :D..that is great 7lbs n bit...keep it up hun..:)
mwhz

WOW , 9lbs in your 2nd week . well i havent got that problem as in my 1st week i lost 6 inchs .Im not sure how to help you just keep doing what your doing im sure it will pay off !

Thanks Priya

It depends has your waist been smaller before? I know my waist doesn't nip in like some peoples as I have quite a long rib cage in relation to my body, if it has then maybe some exercises to tone your obliques (or whatever those side bits are called) the new davina dvd has a section on stomachs?

xx

thank you mojoo hun :D..

carlyy thanx for the advice..yeah i guess that is what i am going to have to do...i have started zumba dancing so hoping that will help with the waist....yeah hun it has been smaller b4..used to b a size 8-10 4 now i am size 12...14's bit loose on me..so i am wrking towards a size 10...i have a hour glass figure...buh got luv handles on the side lol n the waist js seems huge to me lol
thanx for the info..

Rose you are soo lucky to have lost that much on inches around your waist well done soo jealous of uuu hehe..think my inch loss comes on to me slowly coz i rememba when i was on c.d the inches were not that big and then i took a two week break from the diet before starting exante...that was when my size 14's became loose on me and my size 12's fitted me ones that didn't fit me before so mayb my bod jjust a tad bit slow on it....:S
mwah
mwah

This diet is really great i never lost this much on c.d even though on c.d its lower carbs then the products on exante...its amazin..still can't believe it...ima still thinking i am seeing things...:S...and my luv handles don't feel as big though they not exactly gone as yet loll..:D...markk marrkk i did itt!!! 100% this weeek wohoooooooo goooo PINK TEAM!!!!
:d
mwah
mwah

hehe yeaahh i guess sooo...buh buh lyk u know mee mark i aint exactly the most patient personn hehe :$...
buhh thank uuu glad for your support tooo
mwah

Well done Priya you star!

Thank you isis..:D....and carly its nyc to know im not the only impatient one then lool
mwah

Back