2nd WI

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by BubblyPenguin, 19 June 2009.

1. BubblyPenguin

BubblyPenguin Recovering Foodaholic

I'm back from WI, but it's a bit of a mixed bag tbh. I've lost 3lbs which is OK, we think I have water retention due to TOTM next week. I don't know why I'm disappointed as 3lbs on WW would have been massive- and anyway that's still a stone in 3 weeks.
    The really good news is that my blood pressure is now NORMAL!- from really high to normal in 10 days that's amazing! Also I've lost another 2 inches of my waist and a bit off my bust. My hips were the same which makes my CDC think even more it's water. The other good news shes says is that my metabolism has increased, which will be brilliant news for maintainence.

Not getting weighed for fortnight now, so she reckons that when I see her next I should be under 15stone!!! Wow!
  2. RuthG

RuthG Well-Known Member

Fab news all round then! Be proud of yourself, you've done really well!
  3. charlotte_k

charlotte_k Well-Known Member

3lb is a good loss! well done x x
  4. Lin18

Lin18 Well-Known Member

Great loss, it's such a great feeling getting to the next stone down spurs you on no end good luck for the week ahead
  5. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Great stuff Penguin!

6. mollydog

mollydog Well-Known Member

Fantastic, well done, you have had a great start.
  7. Tracer

Tracer Well-Known Member

Well done you should really proud of yourself........x

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

well done you,you also have the same losses as me,
    keep it up
  9. Lisa Claire

Lisa Claire Well-Known Member

Good job, 3lb is great and a stone in 3 weeks is fantastic, hope I can do the same!!
  10. ejsmee

ejsmee Active Member

Well done, 3lbs is a great loss!
  11. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

That's brilliant. You're doing really well xxx I haven't done my measurments in ages xxx
  12. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Hey hon ..
    3 pounds is a great loss.. Well done you... and a stone gone for good!!! Keep smiling your doing fab x
  13. BubblyPenguin

BubblyPenguin Recovering Foodaholic

Thanks, guys!! I'm really pleased with- didn't mean to sound disappointed yesterday as I've actually achieved really well- also I've gone from an 'apple' shape to 'apple-pear'- another milestone! And what's even more brilliant I can get into my wetsuit!!! No turning purple trying to get it on when I go to camp with work next week. Hurray!!

11th day 100% today and still going strong! Thanks for everyone's support, I really appreciate it! xx
  14. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Great loss well done xxx
  15. Julie Williams

Julie Williams Well-Known Member

Well done clare thats ace news and all the health benefits makes it even more special xxx