2nd WI

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
Second WI and not sure how I've done ...just realised that its my 3rd week of doing the shakes and its TOTM so not really looking for anything grand on the weight loss side but STS would be good. I think I've possibly lost a -1lb so I'd be happy with that.

Although for the past 4 days I've been working like a trooper doing the garden and moving 2 HUGE bags of sand on my own with a wheel barrow :( ...damn that no side entrance to my house ~lol~ had to go all through the house and kitchen.

I had a minor break through with the belt the other day as well so I'm not going to get disheartened just knuckle down and try for better next week. Nearly at the stone goal anyway and then I can get my mp3 treat to myself :D

Wish me luck :wave_cry: x x x

Good luck to you!!!! Don't forget if your exercisingmore/more active to up your water a bit hun.... hen i emailed LT thats whay they said regards to losing less fast if you exercise..

If you don't up the water a bit.... you become dehydrated and hold water...

I'm sure you will be fine sweetie.... i'm sure of it!!! xxx

Aw thanks for that Dee :) ... I went and got weighed today and STS :sigh: I have to admit tho I'm not too worried about that as its TOTM so normally gain and this time I haven't.

Also I know that I wasn't drinking anywhere near enough water in the days I've been working in the garden.

I have been 100% so I'm not worrying about beating myself up over that and breaking all my good work so far. I am counting this as a bonus as it wasn't a gain :) Earlier in the week it was excellent that the recently purchased belt had to have an additional hole added to it, this is why I think its good to keep a track of measurements as well. As sometimes the scales don't show good things we can get satisfaction from the fact that we are still losing inches which is a great motivator :D x x x

You have a fantastic attitude i really hope its rewarded next week x

Thanks Lilac :) ...its a completely different attitude to how I've ever been on this diet before tbh. Think its all the support I've got this time on here and at home :D making things so much easier x x x

Having seen many people come and go on this forum it does seem to be that the more positive you are the more you celebrate things like staying the same being better than gaining, the more perspective you have etc the longer you manage to stick to it. I have no doubt if you keep that frame of mind you will get to your goal and its a lovely thing to see x

Been drinking like a trooper yesterday and seems to have worked ;) looks like I'm a stone lighter than 1st WI :D woop woop ...waiting till WI next friday to see how much I can lose ;) but really want to show the chemist ~lol~ so gonna up the limits of water intake as I have another busy week but hadn't realised how important the water bit was :S x x x Thanks girlies for all the support x x x

Back