****2stgone over 8 to go.....oh Emma, how did you let this happen?! ****

:( STS as I was 3 days ago, 270.8 lbs /19.5. Im not too surprised but would have been delighted to see the scale go to the 260's. To be honest, I am disappointed but only with myself cos I know where I'v gone wrong, when I eat crap, it's reflected fairly fast on the scales......a great lesson to learn.

What's pissing me off the most anyway is that I probably wont reach my goal of being 250lb by the end of June....but I will get as close as I can :) I knew myself that I had lost focus lately but back on track now.

We can do it guys :)

If you want to reach your goal you can do it!!! I have an end of June goal of getting into the overweights rather than the obeses on the bmi scale. I have messed about for too long!
I had a boyfriend who was in the raf and he always used to say eat less and exercise more.. It's simple!! Obviously it's not that easy as we have all our daemons to contend with too but as much as I hate to admit it... He is right. If you really ramped up your exercise (I'm not sure how much you are doing now so if you already have please dont think I'm belittling it) you would probably see a big difference in a couple of weeks and if you did fall off the wagon a little with your food the impact wouldnt be catastrophic.

It's all so much easier said than done and if I could practice what I preach then I would be a size 8!! If you want to do some exercise targets each week I'd do them with you? Sometimes having a buddy helps?

You have come so far and you cannot loose sight of that because what you have lost is a massive achievement!! Keep going, keep posting and you will get to your goal! You can do it!!

X

Hi emma, Hope you have managed to get back on track. i have struggled this week, and am determined to get my act in gear for the next week. This week just seemed really long and think i had a touch of pmt. Dont get the period just the strop part lol. Hope you have a good week this week. We will get there. and you have done so well so far. xx

First of all Well Done on your loss so far try not to dwell on what you did wrong last week and just concentrate on this week and making a better effort to stay on track.
KateR is right exercise is definately the key to bigger consistent losses. I started at 19st 10lbs and i hate exercise in any shape or form but i have come to realize that if i want to see the 2, 3 and 4lb losses each week its something i have to do so have tried to do things i dont mind too much. I have lost 45lb in just over 3 months and i think it wouldnt be nearly as much if i hadnt stepped up the exercise.
Enough of my waffle Good luck for this week lets hope you see a good loss.

Such a brill feeling, today I tried on this fab dress that I got in Coast for my 21st birthday,it's a size 18 although a small fit. Anyway, it almost zipped up on me which is a great success cos tried it on last year and I nearly burst it! I figure with another stone off at the most, that it will fit perfect again...which makes me guess that I was about 17 stone then and it was the lightest I had been for a while cos I came back from a summer in the USA. Hope you are doing well too hun, looks like you are anyway x

If you want to reach your goal you can do it!!! I have an end of June goal of getting into the overweights rather than the obeses on the bmi scale. I have messed about for too long!
I had a boyfriend who was in the raf and he always used to say eat less and exercise more.. It's simple!! Obviously it's not that easy as we have all our daemons to contend with too but as much as I hate to admit it... He is right. If you really ramped up your exercise (I'm not sure how much you are doing now so if you already have please dont think I'm belittling it) you would probably see a big difference in a couple of weeks and if you did fall off the wagon a little with your food the impact wouldnt be catastrophic.

It's all so much easier said than done and if I could practice what I preach then I would be a size 8!! If you want to do some exercise targets each week I'd do them with you? Sometimes having a buddy helps?

You have come so far and you cannot loose sight of that because what you have lost is a massive achievement!! Keep going, keep posting and you will get to your goal! You can do it!!

X

Wow, Im sure you will get to your goal anyway, you are doing brill! :) He is so right, it really is as simple as eat less, move more. My exercise is basically non-existant at the moment...it's so stupid but I wouldnt go near a gym until Im about 15 stone...I'm just too self concious and embarrased...same with walking, I have a mental block with being seen in public....being the big sweaty fat girl. Trying to do a bit at home but I know I should be doing more. :( It's so stupid cos Im sure nobody gives a damn really but Im weird about it.

First of all Well Done on your loss so far try not to dwell on what you did wrong last week and just concentrate on this week and making a better effort to stay on track.
KateR is right exercise is definately the key to bigger consistent losses. I started at 19st 10lbs and i hate exercise in any shape or form but i have come to realize that if i want to see the 2, 3 and 4lb losses each week its something i have to do so have tried to do things i dont mind too much. I have lost 45lb in just over 3 months and i think it wouldnt be nearly as much if i hadnt stepped up the exercise.
Enough of my waffle Good luck for this week lets hope you see a good loss.

OMG....45 lbs in 3mths is actually AMAZING.....well done :) I must have a read at your diary. I know I need to excercise but Iv outlined my stance on it...want to wait until Im a bit lighter...just so embarrased at the moment...silly I know. Anyway, bought myself a new pair of trainers yesterday in a bid to make myself to. Went to put on my walking trackie pants then and they are literally falling off me so gonna pick up a new pair during the week and get pounding the pavement x

Hello again, havent posted in the past few days...been crzy busy applying for jobs and the like. Interview tomorrow...feel so unprepared and had to go out and buy a suit...got a size 18 blazer in dorothy perkins :) but the pants are a evans size 18 which are v generous....although a few months ago they wouldnt have fit..at least im going in the right direction. Kinda annoyed at buying them though cos hoping they will be too big in a little while....ah well!

Anyway, trying to get back on track properly since last week...doing a little better but could still be much better. Im really noticing that Iv been having crisps and choc lately which I had more or less cut out completely until a week ago so really trying to rein myself in and cut out the bloody snacking. Its happening as Iv been on the move and on the go a lot on trains and the like so have started bringing a ceral bar and fruit or whatever in my bag just incase cos if I let myself get hungry at all, I just seem to cut loose :(

Anyway..slightly optimistic for my weigh in this week but not expecting miracles either seeing as I was scoffing crips and chocolate while at my parents yesterday. But really hopign this is the week that I'll hit the 260's...obviously 268 would be great but I'll be delighted if I get out of the 270's at all :)

Fingers crossed xx

Hello...just popping by to see if you are ok...hope everything is alright?

Hello...just popping by to see if you are ok...hope everything is alright?

Hey :) Very glad to see someone comment on it, keeps me going that somebody is reading this!

Anyway, silence on this generally means things arent going good.

WI at 272lbs this week so I have gained a little bit. Dont know whats been happening lately with me but I knew it was happening and I still couldnt put the food down! :O

Anyway, think Iv turned a corner at last, I started tracking on MYP again this week...everything went crazy when I stopped using this, I guess it shows me that I need it.

Anyway, thats me, 272lbs at the moment.... Will be lower next week...how long have I been hovering around the 270lb mark...its crazy!

Dying for an ice-cream this eve with the sunshine but I'm gonna be good and resist.

Hope everyone is doing better than me lol xx

Oh i know that feeling so well...where you keep eating even though you know that you shouldn't and even though you don't really want the food! I've been the same over the last couple of weeks.

Come on...we can do it...i know we can. We make a choice every time we put something in our mouths...i KNOW we can make the right choices...

How's it going?

KT
Xxx

Hello again. Hope ye're all doing well. Havent posted in about two weeks as I'v had a really rough time lately for various reasons. Am out of work for the past month and have had to move home and don't have a good relationship at all with my father so it's not a very nice environment Im stuck in at the moment...hopefully it wont be for too long. Also applying for jobs but not much success although was basically a great job was mine last week and then the firm called me and the position cant go ahead due to financial constraints blah blah for at least 6 months...they tell me this after two interviews, reference checks etc :( So between all of that, went a bit off the rails with my eating but am back on track 100% for the last week pretty much.

Good news is Im finally out of the 270's..albeit barely! Weighed in at 269lbs on Wednesday....seeing that on the scales was a big motivator for me.

Im not going to reach the original goal I had set for 250lbs by June 26th but Im going to try to get down through the 260lbs asap.

Still cant believe how far I have left to go though, have literally only gotten to the tip of the iceberg now...ah well....someday!

Have a nice weekend everyone, Im stuck inside, trying to keep my money as went a bit crazy last weekend x

Hi, just thought I'd call in and say hi. Have you thought about breaking down the weight you want to lose into smaller chunks ie 7lbs at a time.....when you look at stones to lose it can be a bit daunting, but 7lbs is so achievable and then when you achieve that then move onto the next 7lbs..........if that makes sense? Some one else on here is doing that as she has several stones to lose and I thought that was a good idea and I have 3 stone to go, maybe a bit more if I decide to re-evaluate ............what do you think?You are very hard on yourself you know................you can do this and you will do it :):)

Hi, just thought I'd call in and say hi. Have you thought about breaking down the weight you want to lose into smaller chunks ie 7lbs at a time.....when you look at stones to lose it can be a bit daunting, but 7lbs is so achievable and then when you achieve that then move onto the next 7lbs..........if that makes sense? Some one else on here is doing that as she has several stones to lose and I thought that was a good idea and I have 3 stone to go, maybe a bit more if I decide to re-evaluate ............what do you think?You are very hard on yourself you know................you can do this and you will do it :):)

Hey! Thanks for the vote of confidence...I'm actually breaking it down in 10's in my own head here so every 10lbs is a marker for me...when I get to 260/259 it will be the next one, whenever that will be! Well done on your own loss :)

Hey guys!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Havent weighed in this week as have been pretty busy (got a new job in a new city so househunting!) Will involve a bit of walking too, to and from work which is good! Well bad for my hair and make-up in the morns but good for me! :eek:

Anyway, I didn't weigh in this week simply as I wasnt at home with my scales this week. Am going to avoid hopping on today as I'm going to wait until next Wednesday and see properly. Havent been amazing but havent been too bad either!

My aunt who I hadn't seen in a year or so visited during the week and commented that I'd lost weight...one of the few comments so far so was secretly delighted! I guess it doesnt show as quick even after nearly 3 stone as I still have so much to lose!

Hope everyone is getting on well :)

Hey guys!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Havent weighed in this week as have been pretty busy (got a new job in a new city so househunting!) Will involve a bit of walking too, to and from work which is good! Well bad for my hair and make-up in the morns but good for me! :eek:

Anyway, I didn't weigh in this week simply as I wasnt at home with my scales this week. Am going to avoid hopping on today as I'm going to wait until next Wednesday and see properly. Havent been amazing but havent been too bad either!

My aunt who I hadn't seen in a year or so visited during the week and commented that I'd lost weight...one of the few comments so far so was secretly delighted! I guess it doesnt show as quick even after nearly 3 stone as I still have so much to lose!

Hope everyone is getting on well :)

If you want something enough you can do anything.................I have changed my way of eating and accept its for life..........not a quick fix, and I also accept that it may be long journey with a few detours along the way, but hte main thing is that I will get there as I am determined to.

You will too...........keep coming on here, be honest with yourself and you will receive all the help and support you need xx

Happy Tuesday everyone :) Im going to keep trying my best to log on here every day or two and write even if nobody is reading!

Im weighing in tomorrow and feeling confident that I can at least lose 1 or 2 lbs. Will be delighted if I do.

Went shopping on Sunday as Im starting a new job next week which will mean officey type clothes. Bought a tailored skirt and dress (with zero stretch) from Debenhams in a size 18. Now they tight on me, I can zip them up and al but they are very curve hugging at the moment lol but tried on a 20 in both and they looked baggy in the wrong places so went for the 18 :O Probably wont be able to wear them for the first two weeks or so of work but I WILL be wearing them after that! Im scared I wont ever be able to wear them but Im gonna make them fit lol. Im guessing seeing as I can zip them up already, another 10lbs or so and they should be ok?? Hopefully anyway!

Also, Im reading a lot of weight loss blogs online from women that started around 300lbs like me and it helps sooooo much! Really recommend it!

Will check in again tomorrow! x

Back