3 1/2 stone must go!

Considering a take away tonight as will be on my own. Hubby away.

Today have had
B shreddies + skinned milk
Apple
L salad with ham and small amount low fat cheese.
Muller light
Banana

Would have a chicken chow mien so don't think that's too bad ad far as syns go.

Other option is to be extra good and make Sw quiche and chips + salad.

I'm out for lunch tomorrow tho. Will be a bit bad then.

Positive for today so far is I bought new jeans- 2 sizes smaller!

Also had a play in park with my 2 yr old. That's like a gym session!

H

well done with the excellent weight loss! 2 sizes too small!! well done :)

have the chinese as a nice treat

Had chow main - 7syns and a curly wurly 6 syns!

Feel like I've broken the diet but I'm within syns so I hope it will be ok! Don't normally have more than 10 syns per day.

Enjoyed it all loads tho. :)

Def broke diet today but I'm back on plan tomorrow. Was so worth it. Looking forward to the fruit tomorrow.

Will also get some exercise so still aiming for a 1lb loss this week

Why do I do it?
I've had two really good weeks but this week u decided to have Saturday off but it has gone on all week. I don't understand why. Kept saying I'll just have....some chocolate, bread, anything I shouldnt. Feeling as if I needed it as a break fro the plan. But the plan is good and the feeli g I get when loosing is fab. Nothing better. I think I have a screwed up relationship with food. :(

2.5 on. Could have been worse. Had a bad day again but planning to be fully on it this week and want to start exercise so aiming for 3 off this week. May be a 4 if I can get enough exercise going.

It seems I can't allow myself a day off the plan as I take it too far. Suppose that's why I'm overweight in first place. It's one of the reasons I keep my syns low. I'm an all or nothing kind of girl with food and I've certainly had it all this week. How do I learn to indulge but still stay in control? This is what I need to learn. :( eek

On plan and doing body magic too. Want those three lb off this week. Been thinking about why I'm doing this and how far I've come. Done best I've done on any diet for nearly 10yrs and only been going 4 months. Just got to believe I can do this.

3lb off is my club 10
4lb is my 1.5 stone
6lb off is my next stone band.

Got some real targets for the next three weeks.

Focus!

Big family holiday in may. Would love to be one stone lighter. Totally do-able!!

Feeling better this week and had my first positive comments at work today. People are starting to notice!! Going shipping Thursday for some new work trousers as I'm beginning to look a bit clown esq in my old ones!! :)

Yes!! I lost 4lb this week, so pleased. Got to keep on with the exercise this week. Next target is my 1.5stone award. Need to loose 1lb this week. 3lb would be lovely to take me to the next stone down. :)

Right problems this week
1. Going for curry tomorrow night
2. Mums birthday lunch out in Sunday.

Solutions
1. Chicken tikka with boiled rice, drive so no alcohol. Diet coke night! May allow myself a small piece of nan. Lunch tomorrow will be a mug shot and fruit, muller light.
Not sure how many syns chicken tikka is so will have to check.

2. It's a roast so as long as I avoid yorkshires and roast potatoes it may not be too bad.

Also going to up my exercise this weekend.

Other strategies for the week include large pot of spicy sweet potato and carrot soup. Will make this sat afternoon.

Need to do meal plan for Monday til thurs. prob lots of jackets and beans. Lol!

Sunday will be roast beef, will have veg but may have to ask for without butter or cheese sauce. May be small Yorkshire

Pudding will be the difficult bit ;)

Must do exercise Sunday! May start running Sunday morning. :)

Guilt. It's a funny thing. Just had a packet of velvet crunch which I didn't plan to do today which will take me up to 15syns for the day. Not the worst thing in tr world but worried I will jeopardise this weeks loss. Really silly but guilt is a funny thing xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh wells stuck to my mains plan and didn't even eat it all but also had tiny glas of wine plus cheesecake!!
had a lively evening catching up with my oldest friends :)

Lol.

Back on plan tomorrow

Jacket pot +beans for lunch as it will be somewhere "out"

Then will make something syn free for tea. Maybe soup.

Then Sunday to get through.

Bike out tomorrow :)

Right, had lunch out and it was a lamb burger with goats cheese and a few chips!! Lol. Tea was syn free soup and pineapple. Off on the bike for a bit now

Def no pudding tomorrow :)

Back