3 1/2 stone must go!

Stay strong, enjoy the lovely weekend you have planned. Looking forward to hearing how you do :)

My Boyfriend and i have decided not to get each other Easter eggs but that's only half the battle on a bank holiday weekend.....;)

Still not back on plan but I've decided not to be guilty, it is Easter. I know I can do this and get back on track and loose why I gain this week. Ive enjoyed myself with friends and family. Eating badly for two days is not going to put 2stones back on.

Guilt I will not give in.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back on plan tomorrow. Weigh in tomorrow night. Have made vege burgers for tea for next 2 nights. Going to have low syn week plus lots of exercise. Lots of water. And importantly no chocolate. Easter bunny got me this week!! Lol

Right. I need to start documenting my food. I hope it will get me back on track sooo

B: golden crunch + skimmed milk: hexa and hexb

Coffee

L: Ham salad : lettuce cucumber onion carot pineapple sweet corn. No dressing
Diet coke
Cheese and onion squares : 5 syns

T: 2 Tesco light Cumberland sausages. 2 syns
Peas
Chocolate crispy cake -with 2 mini eggs. Say 6 syns in total?

Total syns for day 13
Not enough super free.
Goal tomorrow.
Tonight's weight is 11st 11lb

Also done half hr on turbo trainer

Don't feel focussed but if I act like I am hopefully I will get there.

Takeaway planned tomorrow night but hubby and I have decided what we are having and its well within syns. Making carrot and coriander soup tomorrow to have for lunch.

Big house tidy and a walk with daughter after lunch is in order. X

Ok food so far today

B golden crunch +full fat milk within allowance! Oops ran out of skimmed and had to have daughters!

S: apple

L: one Tesco light choices Cumberland 1syn
Mug shot
Ff yog
Raspberries

Tea: will be take away tikka chicken with boiled rice. Giving this 10syns
2 mini eggs1.5syns
Mango

Ww sweeties for snack at theatre tonight.

Total syns 12.5 two to spare incase not enough for take away

Thoroughly enjoyed theatre and curry last night. Scales show 11st 9.8 whoop!

Today:
B: all bran crunch
L chicken roast dinner. Lost veges. May have one roastie.

Fruit

Soup: carrot&corriander

Only syns wil be gravy and one roastie. Doubt over 15 but not sure exactly.

Have a lovely Sunday everyone

Hands up I admit to scale hopping.

I know I shouldn't but I need the focus this week.
Yesterday morning 11st 11.0
Today11st 9.8. - 1.2lb

I'm poorly. Poorly sick as my daughter would say.
Food been ok today but not brilliant as I was feeling a bit sorry for myself this afternoon and ate the last bar of chocolate in our house. Not feeling too bad as planning to be 100% next 4 days. Plus this cough is making me feel a bit sick now.

Determined to get a loss this week.

It's been a good day today. It's about time!
No chocolate
Within syns
Tried new receipe -Sw burgers. Yummy
And half hr on my bike

Plans are in place for tomorrows food. And feeling like I may get a loss this week.

Weight today 11st 12

Good day today as work so hectic I struggled to eat! Good for weight loss not so good for stress and sanity!

Day off tomorrow. Fun with my baby girl. Xx

Weigh in to tomorrow night. Feeling good and hopeful! Would love 4 but happy with 2. Star week tho

Sneaky look on the scales this morning shows 11st 7 which is a massive loss of 7.5lb but doubt it will stay that way till this evening at official wi !

I'm sure you know that your weight can change to up to 5lbs in the space of a day, from a morning WI to an evening - I used to be such a terrible scale hopper and it really Isn't healthy - if it showed a gain I'd be really fed up and go into 'sod it' mode and if it showed a loss I'd allow myself some extra treats and sabotage myself

Anyway sounds like your doing plenty fine :) I shall keep updated with your progress :)

Well it didn't stay at 11st 7 but it did show 11st 8! Lol a massive 6.5 off. I'm really not sure I believe last weeks weigh in as I've been good but not that good!! I thought a 2-3 was possible but not this. Not that I'm complaining tho! Brought up my 2st shiny! Couldn't stay to group tho as work night out. On which I was v good. No ruining next week here!

Thanks Emmey for reading! X

Right. Somehow have to consolidate this weeks loss so. Have planned week ahead. However hubby had done the shopping - and the only fruit in the fruit bowl is his favourite apples! Typical doesn't think of anyone else! So will have to sort that out. But he did get loads of veg and otherwise sw friendly stuff. We have made a meal plan got the week. He has joined me on plan for the last 4 weeks and has lost a stone. Only taken me 6months to loose 2stone. Not fair!
We are off for a days biking tomorrow so plenty of body magic.

Generally feeling quite positive about the plan at the moment. Am focussing on the next 8lb to get me down to 11stone. I think this is my interim target and I may sit at this for a while before deciding if I want to go for the 10st or even 10st 7lb. I have a feeling this half stone is going to be tough and slow tho.

Great day yesterday. Went on a 3.5hr mountain bike ride. It was ace! My fitness and stamina has really improved and the extra 2 stone I'm no longer carrying really helped up the hills. Felt really good. Food was a bit more carb laden. Ur that's ok. Lower carbs today.
Nice to feel a bit more focussed and in control after the last 3 weeks.

Back