3 1/2 stone must go!

Half an hour on the bike. Hope that cancels out the goats cheese!

Was thinking tho while I was in it that I seem to have bad Saturday's and Sunday's but if can be really good mon to fri then I still can have a good loss. Ad massive Chinese last weekend and done chocolate but stuck to it mon -thurs and still lost 4lb. I know that won't happen every week but even if it's 1or 2 per week and I'm a little naughty at weekend then I can stick to this for a long time. Perhaps forever if I train myself to be this way. Need to include the exercise tho and I'm really enjoying that at the mo.

Some positives I think

Definately in size 16 now.

Found some old clothes in my wardrobe that fit again so feel like I have a load of new outfits to choose from :)

Skin is a lot clearer- likely to be all the fruit!

Feeling like I have a lot more energy.

Goals

1lb to get my 1.5 shiny
3lb to get into 11s

Mmm need a third goal! What would 5lb be?

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was reasonably good at lunch no puffing but did have piece birthday cake so back on the bike againtonight and prob just fruit for tea. Not at all hungry after yummy roast at 2pm!

So want a 1lb loss this week.
If I say it enough it may just happen!

Oh and only needed a banana for tea so days calories were prob not too bad in the end. Feeling good anyway.

My baby is poorly tho and coughing away again. May be up a few times tonight. :( poor little thing.

Made some yummy lentil Dahl today and just had for tea. Yummy!
Food today

All bran crunch hex b
Milk hex a

Mug shot and ham plus muller light

Velvet crunch -4 syns

2 sausages
Broccoli
Lentil Dahl

Satsuma
Ww choc ice

Prob a bit over syns but not sure

Bike again later. :)

Bike done. Felt good!! :)

Remember 1lb loss target this week. 7lb for march :)

Now to make tomorrows tea. Then shower. Then bed.

Right lost my 1lb to get 1.5 stone and was good yesterday with 10syns lots if super free and 1/2 hr in the bike.

Today have had my weekend blow out:) but the trick is to get right back on isn't it not carry in the bad eating habits. Going to be tough as oh away and 2yr old Is poorly. :( Need some fruit I think. Prob just a mugshot for my tea +fruit. :)

Oh dear. Have had a binge. Not done that for a while now. Feeling really depressed and miserable about it. Why did I do it? What am I feeling out of control of? Dreading Thursday now.

Right
Kick up the bum time.

I need to loose another 1.5 - 2 stone so what the heck am I doing.

Reasons not to loose weight
1 it's hard and I'm hungry

Reasons to loose weight
1. My self esteem
2. My daughter
3. The clothes
4. Want another baby
5. I feel better when loosing
6. Healthy food is yummy
7. Love the feeling at group when I know I've done well. Want to keep going
8. Want to do more exercise
9. Family holiday in may. Want 10lb off by then.
10. Friends wedding in August. Want to be a stunner!!
11. Don't want to spend summer being hot and sweaty.
12. Improve my PCOS.
13. Improve my mood.
14. Be a better mum.

Right
Barriers to loosing weight and solutions
1. Not knowing what we are eating:
Shop and meal plan. Lots of protein and super free. Cut down carbs. Will do Neal plan in morning.
2. Constant feeling of hunger- need to get fruit in to snack on
3 thirsty but struggle to drink enough.
Get a bottle and carry with me.
4. Get husband on board
5. Dont eat syns unless planned as I can't stop at one.
6. More exercise- ? Start running this week?

Right. I went I stood on the scales and I've gained 2 lb. not as bad as I thought but definitely time to refocus. I'm so glad I have a good group and consultant. Feel re motivated and back in control. Meals are planned for the week and having no syns except what is in the meals I have planned. Loads of fruit in to snack on and a bottle of h2o by my side. Will be back on the bike tomorrow so I can limit the damage of the two meals out this weekend but will have no syns all weekend other than those meals. Have also decided what I'm having already to help damage control. May have one glad of wine on Sunday tho. Still haven't decided on that.

Have a mini target of 4 lb to get me out of the 12's and into the 11's. I'm 12.3 now and seem to have been low 12s for ages!

Love the feeling of control and need to get that back. Will prob be on here several times a day as a distraction.

Bring it on!!

Been 100%today and done 30mins on the bike.
Wooo got that feeling back. That control feeling.

Making soup tomorrow for lunch. Out for dinner sat and sun so need to make good choices. Have had no syns today to save them up.

Really want 3lb loss this week. Determined to get it.

Hoping for a good loss this week. Ate some lovely food this weekend- treat for anniversary. Not all bad for you too.

Been keeping eye in calories rest of week to limit damage.
Star week and I'm in agony so not much biking done in afraid :(
Roll on weigh in!

Mulli said:
Hi I'm new to this forum but would just like to say "best of luck today with your weigh in" :)

Oh thanks hon

I weighed in post holiday having gained 4lb! Eek! But I've been extra strict and done tons of exercise and I've actually weighed in 2lb lighter than my last pre holiday weigh in-yay!

Right. Another ramble coming up

So lovely holiday did a bit of exercise and ate some yummy food including a box of hotel chocolates that I was given as a prezzie. Spread them out and enjoyed a couple each night. But also was having more bread which for me is a killer.

Returned fro holiday weight 12st 2 which was 4lb on. The have been on super speed foods all week and the turbo every night and tonight weighed in at 11st 10 so feeling pretty chuffed right now!

Need 2 lb off to get my 2 stone award and really want that next week.

Aside from the numbers I'm really starting to see a difference in myself. I feel tons better, sleep better, am less tired all the things I hoped loosing weight would do for me.

I'm not sure I'll get all the way to my 10st target so thinking of resetting to 11st. It would be the top of my normal bmi range.

Got to plan hard for this week.
Pitfalls are:
1. Picnic out tomorrow with friends and kids
2. Likely takeaway tomorrow night
3. Not in control of my food this weekend
4. Friends also cooking for us on Monday and won't be Sw friendly.
5. Easter and chocolate.

Positives
Mum doing Sw friendly family meal on Sunday.
Can get on turbo every night from Sunday.
Out for walk tomorrow.
Have husband on the diet too

Maybe I shouldn't expect my 2st shiny next week and give myself two weeks to get there.

Ok. Random thoughts done for now. Have a good week everyone/ anyone. Sure I'm talking to myself! Lol.

Back