Step 1 Sole Source 3 Bars day

Lealou1

hey all

I haven't seen any threads on this yet (could be wrong) but:
my CDC and there is info online that other CDC were told the same that you can have 3 bars a day, providing that 2 of the bars are yoghurt covered.
iv done it and stayed in ketosis and losing weight

any other people know this??
I looked on the Cambridge diet websight but it hasn't changed

MY CDC told me the same thing about two weeks ago! Loving it :D I'm general having two bars a day, one lemon yoghurt and one something else, with a readymade for the third item. It hasn't affected my weightloss I don't think!

My CDC said your limited to 2 as long as 1 is yogurt, glad your keeping on track with 3 :)

Is it easy/easier with 3 bars? i'd have thought a lack of variety would put me off

I went on two bars and my weight loss was not as good :( I'm obviously really sensitive to the bars so just had one a day this week. Weighed today so we'll see if that's made things better! Been really tough moving back to two shakes!

I went on two bars and my weight loss was not as good :( I'm obviously really sensitive to the bars so just had one a day this week. Weighed today so we'll see if that's made things better! Been really tough moving back to two shakes!

How did it go, swb123? :D Did swapping off of the bars help you get a better weightloss?

Oh wow!!!! That's amazing, well done :D :D

Hmmm, maybe I should reduce my bars too and see if it helps XD I cut back to 1 per day this week (from 2 per day) I wonder if it will make any difference. We shall see!
I do find the powders, although they are more work, they are more flexible, so give more variety :D

I like taking ready mades and bars to work, then having a powder in the evening and weekends. OH and taking a chocolate chewy bar to the cinema so that I feel like I'm getting a treat and don't envy everyone's popcorn :p

I'm doing good thanks :) I slipped a bit on a particularly stressful day at work two weeks ago and had some ch***late, ended up getting a STS, but I kept at it all last week and managed to lose 4lbs! Really glad I didn't let myself just fall off the bandwagon :)

How are you finding it at the moment?

That's good! Well done! We all slip up from time to time we are only human! I find it harder on two shakes to be honest. But I'm managing. 3 weeks and I'm on step 3 then I go on holiday so just counting down the days!

Ooh that's a good incentive! Just a few weeks to get through and then you can enjoy a holiday, brilliant! ^_^

Doing well this week, thanks! :) I'm noticing a pattern, every second week seems to be harder, I found last week a real struggle and wanted to eat quite a lot, but this week it's been much easier :D I'm only having one bar a day, one ready-made and one something else (usually made up to 400ml for a nice big soup!) - seems to be doing the trick so far :)
I feel like I'm 'in the swing of it'.

Back