3 day challenge!

I had to laugh at your meal SL, its just NOT fair is it. It sounded absolutely delicious though! As long as you enjoyed it though, and its not like you would eat like that every day and you still had a loss so that was a pretty good result all things considered.

Glad to have you join us Shanny!

I would like to join in too - that is if you will have me?

I will do Sunday, Monday, Tuesday as well. Good old fashioned healthy eating/low carb and exercise for me. I am currently 12.4 but I will go from tomorrows weight.

I like this 3 day challenge idea and it seems like a great way for me to kick-start my diet; I'm in! I officially start tomorrow so will do Sunday/Monday/Tuesday too :) The plan is: 1000 calories a day and work out every day :) Good luck people!

Well done Lynn! This 3-day diet challenge is a very good idea. Many who faint at the thought of being 100% 'forever' can nonetheless see the benefits of committing to three consecutive days.

Great idea!

Hi Babycakes ibb and girlygirl! Glad to see you all aboard and raring to go for the challenge. Good luck all!

Can i join in today too please. Just wrote a long-winded post on another thread and this could be just what i need to give me the kick start i need. Just need to decide which plan to follow for a decent loss that will spur me on. Often read about your low carb plan so maybe that's the way to go. Good luck all

this is a wonderful thread ! just right for me at the moment, I'm struggling since coming back from a 6 weeks holiday, where I did well and lost 11 pounds. I've been off diet for a few days now and can't seem to get back on track. So I guess this thread will do me good ;) starting on monday til friday my official WI (so that will be four days but I guess it works too :))

Hi all, this is a really good idea! Especially since I only started my SW diet AGAIN a few days ago and have lost my way already! I'll also do Sunday-Monday-Tuesday :)

My plan is just to follow my plan religiously and exercise everyday for at least 30mins.. Currently this exercise time stands at 0! Lol

Start weight: 14.10

Good luck everyone!

Great to see all the new faces on board for a 3 day kick start!!

I wish I could tell you how wonderful my first day was, but today has been mental. I didnt get to bed until 5am, and then found that I have a new lodger moving in tomorrow so have been cleaning like mad and moving stuff around. Also have an uncle here from Australia for a few weeks and wanted to catch up with him this evening. I feel shattered and exhausted and have actually eaten very little today, but what I did eat was not on the plan at all! A slice of bread earlier with mushrooms and a fried egg and another slice just now with some chicken mayo. Calorie wise probably not too bad, but jeez I need to get my head sorted out and get back into a routine. Tomorrow and tuesday will be strictly on plan, but day one was a bit of a wash out.

Not the great start i was hoping for. Not been particularly bad but just cant get my head round which plan to do. Seem to be picking the bits i like from all of them. Not just the diet though. Cannot make a decision to save my life at the minute. Before you know it another week's gone and more weights crept on. Enough's enough. Need to sort my flipping self out!!!

hello ladies, so here is Day One for me. I actually managed to somehow lose a pound during my non diet days (probably dehydration) so my starting weight is 170. I've decided to weight everyday this week to see and manage things over, because I know I might possibly have a gain tomorrow due to past non diet food (it always shows two days later) and higher lever of water intake. So let's see what happens.

Im having a better day today, have got my head back together now after the frantic weekend. So this morning I had an exante, will have another at lunchtime and chicken and salad for dinner.

I've had porridge and raspberries for brekkie. Just off for physio then think it'll be home made veg soup for lunch and meatballs with spaghetti for tea. Seem to always veer back to SW so think i'll do a food diary and see how it goes for a few days

Lynn_ said:
I always believe that if you can do 3 perfect diet days then you have it cracked, for a while at least. So this challenge is for all those that are struggling to get a few good diet days under your belt to put you on the path to slimness!

The rules are
1. You have to have a 3 day plan you can stick to, and state what that plan is.
2. You have to post here at least once per day on the 3 day challenge, to update your thoughts and help keep yourself on track.
3. Weigh on the morning of the 1st day and then post your weight loss on the morning of the 4th day, for your total 3 day loss.

You can join the challenge at any time, just state your plan and when you are going to start it and I will be happy to keep you company while you get yourself kickstarted into weight loss mode.

Good luck with the kick start!

Hi I want to start the 3 day plan my plan is herbalife(2 meal replacements and 1 bakanced meal and 2 healthy snacks 2 litres water)and gym for an hour, start weight 75kg(today) thanks pls I need motivation thanks for the challenge will get back again tomoro after workout

Well done illa! Keep it up, you will give yourself a great start into getting back into ketosis.

Back