3 day challenge!

Well..
My first day went great!
Breakfast: Low fat yoghurt (free on SW) with lots of fruit
Lunch: SW chicken noodle soup; also free of syns
Dinner: Chicken salad with lots of boiled new potatoes.. yum!

However.. today is a totally different story. I woke up with every intention of being good.. I start work at 7.30 and today I was needed for the WHOLE day.. 7.30-6.00! :eek: So far..
Breakfast: None
Lunch: WW microwave meal, low fat yoghurt, strawberries
Dinner: This is where I really let myself down! TAKEAWAY!!! :eek::eek: but before I hear you all tutting at me, it was bought without my consent by my sister and I didn't know anything about it until it was infront of me!

Can I restart or is that cheating? .. Pretty please :ashamed0005:

Well..
My first day went great!
Breakfast: Low fat yoghurt (free on SW) with lots of fruit
Lunch: SW chicken noodle soup; also free of syns
Dinner: Chicken salad with lots of boiled new potatoes.. yum!

However.. today is a totally different story. I woke up with every intention of being good.. I start work at 7.30 and today I was needed for the WHOLE day.. 7.30-6.00! :eek: So far..
Breakfast: None
Lunch: WW microwave meal, low fat yoghurt, strawberries
Dinner: This is where I really let myself down! TAKEAWAY!!! :eek::eek: but before I hear you all tutting at me, it was bought without my consent by my sister and I didn't know anything about it until it was infront of me!

Can I restart or is that cheating? .. Pretty please :ashamed0005:

Of course you can restart! But it just goes to show how hard it is to stick to a diet strictly and all the hurldes that can befall us. You would think 3 days is a piece of cake, but actually the first 3 days of any regime is the hardest thing to get past. I failed on day 1! lol

The important thing is not to let it defeat you, pick yourself up brush yourself down and get right back on it! You will do it!

Aw tlrx, it's so frustrating when you've been in control and then someone else throws unhealthy food your way: you feel like you're letting THEM down by not eating it, and letting YOU down by eating it! Lose-lose situation!

My day 2 went ok. I didn't go to the gym (tuttut!). I did go over to the gym, but then ran into my OH on the way - he came home from work early as a surprise, so I stayed in with him instead. Bad excuse though.

Food-wise I was okay though. Shake for breakfast, poached eggs, ryvita and broccoli for lunch, veg soup for dinner. And lots of yoghurt for snacks. (I made my own yesterday and am a bit excited about how nice it is, so I keep nipping to the fridge for more, lol). I guess I could be doing worse, though!

Turns out I'm going swimming on Saturday.

ARGH! I WILL HAVE TO WEAR A BIKINI!!!!!!!!! :eek::fear:

Just to say thank you for this. I really need to start NOW and start strong!

So my intention : 3 packs of exante for 3 days. No milk, no extra protein, lots of fluids.

My first day is tomorrow, will weigh in the morning

My day 2 was much better than day 1, i had 2 exantes today and chicken and salad for dinner, so feeling pretty pleased with myself.

Well done everyone so far! I'm 2 days down and 1 to go - Sun and Mon I was under 1000 cals and did 45 mins cardio at the gym too :) Today will be a test as I have to go out for drinks tonight, that's where my resolve weakens! But don't want to ruin my 3 days right at the end so hopefully will manage to behave :D

Weekends are where I go wrong too, its much easier in the week when im at work and in a routine, but come the weekend everything goes to pot.

Keep strong illa, you are doing great, getting past day 1 is hard but when you got one good day behind you it keeps you going.

Morning. Day 2 for me. Not counting the false start on sunday!! 100%day yesterday. Just had a cheeky peep and the scales are going down. Yippee!!. Think i'll stick with the porridge and soup as it's like winter out there. Going for a carvery tonight but as long as i keep away from the yorkshires and roasties i'll be ok. Good luck today everyone x

Lynn_ said:
I always believe that if you can do 3 perfect diet days then you have it cracked, for a while at least. So this challenge is for all those that are struggling to get a few good diet days under your belt to put you on the path to slimness!

The rules are
1. You have to have a 3 day plan you can stick to, and state what that plan is.
2. You have to post here at least once per day on the 3 day challenge, to update your thoughts and help keep yourself on track.
3. Weigh on the morning of the 1st day and then post your weight loss on the morning of the 4th day, for your total 3 day loss.

You can join the challenge at any time, just state your plan and when you are going to start it and I will be happy to keep you company while you get yourself kickstarted into weight loss mode.

Good luck with the kick start!

My first day has gone great so far it's only 3 in the afternoon, had herbalife raspberry thermogetics (tea) and had shake for breakfast, trained for over and hour only cardio lunch had cabbage and chicken snacked on an apple so far so good m impressed lol

Well, day 3 was good, 2 exantes and chicken and salad for dinner.
Cant wait for the weigh in tomorrow.

Tommorow evening we are out for a meal, then im starting another 3 day challenge from Thursday.

Well done everyone for all the good work!

Hello all!

Well, that is the end of the second 3-day challenge. I did well! Today I exercised in a gym class AND I went for a walk. I also ate sensibly and stayed within an acceptable calorie range. I'm feeling a little peckish now before going to bed, so I'm going to have a milky vanilla rooibos and get ready for my 3-day-challenge WI tomorrow!

How did everyone else do?

Wahoo, finished my 3 day challenge! :) Day 3 today was 100% too, I stayed within 1000 calories and did a cardio workout too even though I didn't finish work til 8. Feeling good! Off to bed soon - hope I don't have trouble sleeping though as I sometimes do when I'm hungry, does anyone else find that??

Back