3 day supply

LovelyLisa2012

Last edited:
firstly Welcome!!!!!
i don't mean to be dismissive but 3 days isn't going to show any reflection, you will prob drop a few lb's but really you need at least 2 weeks and ideally a month to get into it. The first week is pretty much the worst as your body adapts to the change and after that it suddenly becomes easier!
I didn't like my fist 4 days at all and it was only the fact that they only come once that drove me on! honestly i would say you have to go all in. It works for most people not everyone but 3 days is only going to show you the hard side and not really the good gains. Have a think if you think you can do it and then get a months supply or at least 14 days and make a start. If you do your 3 days, you won't feel the effects and really you don't wana get into the swing and then have to restart when you get some more. I realise £100 for a month is a lot if you don't think you will like it but honstly its got to be worth a week at the bare minimum!!! please, if you've come this far lets give it one good solid push!!!

Podgyman is completely right - you are not really going to get a feel for exante over the course of 3 days. The first few days are the hardest and it could tarnish your view on the diet. A week or 2 weeks supply would be more beneficial. That way you'd get to see losses, go through the motions of getting into ketosis and realise how good this diet can make you feel :) ..Give it a go, but please do it longer than 3 days :)

Back