3 days in on Atkins

OOPS...Just had a peanut one too, I got the info off the atkins web site and according to that the Advantage bars are acceptable on all phases.
I have not seen the indulgence bars yet Pennyjane, so at least i haven't been wolfing them down too. lol.

Yes I've eaten... but not hungry for dinner. And if I don't eat then I don't get my 15g of net veggie carb.

2x eggs
2x hotdog sausage

Advantage bar

lump of cheese

Lettuce
Hot dog sausage

Atkins bar

Woops!!! Over done it again! How do I do it ??

Aha - you have your dinner earlier than I do and so I was confused...:)

Reading your previous posts, you sound like you are in happy ketosis land! That could be suppressing your appetite. Perhaps you'll be hungry later and can nibble on a green salad? I'm a big fan of veggies - I find if I eat a lot of protein and fat without the green stuff I feel a bit sick. Could you get them in earlier in the day, perhaps try an omelette with spinach and cheese for breakfast?

Hmm, tonight I think I will mostly eat a nice piece of plaice and a stir fry...

That's a good idea! I wonder what veggies I can stock up on in the morning and then I'm free for the rest of the day to graze...

Enjoy the stir fry! x

So what I'm eating isn't that bad??? I can't eat big meals, I have to graze during the day with small side plate size meals.

Got the book! Perhaps I ought to refer to it more just that it's helpful for 'real' people to analyse what I'm taking in and make sure it's right. I just feel there seems to be a lot that I'm eating!

I had two indulgence bars yesterday!! In the words of Pink, "I'm a hazard to myself!"

Well they haven't done you any harm have they? you are doing really well.:clap:
And we need a little comfort food to feel better don't we?:eating:

The bars are addictive. The past 2 days I have had 4 in one day, sometimes the indulgence one but usually the choc crisp, hazelnut and choc orange. They all say good for all phases. Hope I'm not inhibiting my loss's although it is only day 3 now for me.

You can't have the indulgence bars on induction... Glad I'm not the only one addicted to them. What else have you eaten besides the bars??? I feel like a right pig on this diet.

ME TOO!

eggs and cheese scrambled
choc crisp bar..
eggs and salmon scrambled, avocado and 5 olives (was very rushed today and no planning) +sprite zero
hazlenut bar
coffee with tsp of cream (first time and not bad!)
oops indulgence bar.... (blast)
dinner baked fish, cauli,zuch, corriander and lime.

I peed on a stick just now and it was light pink but not beige (first colour). When is best time to do this and also should I be the middle pink? Advice please.

Bren
x

I've also drunk about 1.8ltrs of water and counting

I know I'm addicted to the bars, not quite making the 3 cups of vege, will have a big dose at dinner but probably only 2 cups worth (that's cooked though.... so really would be 3 raw cups)
x

I tend to do the pee stix in the morning - first one of the day ;-) But then saying that, the other day the stix showed that I was out of ketosis (i'd eaten too much veg, etc) but did the test again just before lunch and was back in ketosis. Also I'd done a lot the day before so some of the ketones may have been used up rather than expelled through the normal channels.

It's not actually that much that you're eating really, just that it looks a lot. I think you're like me and have smaller meals on a more regular basis, right?

Thanks for that I have done 3 now and the most recent this morning and it was beige. So I will wait a while until after dinner.

Bren
X

Back