3 Massive Milestones Achieved!!!

That's absolutely superb! You should be so proud of yourself on what you have done so far! You are truely an inspiration! x

Talk about amazing! You're an inspriation xxx

well done. I wish you well with the rest, must seem so much more realistic now

xx

wowza!! what an acheivement! you must be so proud and i bet your family are proud of you too! Keep going on your journey and well done again!

That's amazing! Many, many congratulations. You must be over the moon.

I love the idea of a charm bracelet by the way. Where do you get the charms from?

Also, I just looked at your photographs and you look amazing!

You Guys! You make me blush with all your words of support!

It is so nice to be in a supportive community like ours and be able to offer some hope, especially to people like me who lose slowly and have over 100lb to lose- it can seem so daunting, but stick with it guys!!!!!

Lady Mhoram- I mentioned this a while ago and a few people have joined in too. I basically started a charm bracelet to add a new charm for every half stone. I mainly get my charms from jewelleryenchantments.co.uk as they have a huge range and are very cheap (my cat cost about £6 including delivery)

It is a constant reminder of success/battle and a nice reward for myself each 7lb

Thats awesome! Congratulations Huney! You're an inspiration to us all!:happy096:

What an achievement! :553: You're an inspiration and I can only hope I have the motivation to do as well as you! Well Done you!

Back