3 meals per day ??

LauraR77

Hello there

i am currently doing another VLCD where I am only having 3 meals per day. At the end of the month I am going to switch over to s&s. it says on sole source that must have 4 meals per day? Does anyone else just have 3?

Thanks

Laura

If you are not going to have the protein and veg 'real food' meal for your fourth meal of the day you would need to have 4 packs. The calorie content of four packs on this programme is about the same as 3 on the others. Slightly smaller meals and only 1/4 of the nutrients you need rather than a third. It means you get to eat a less, a little more often. The meals are much tastier on S&S, so eating all four is more pleasant.

Ok that's sounds good actually as the meals can be more spread out so an extra meal to look forward to. At the moment I try to have my first meal at lunch time then at tea time and save one for on an evening. That will work perfectly for me as then I can have brekkie.

how quick is delivery?

Does the water flavouring affect weight loss?

Thanks for your reply
Laura x

I've not found the water flavourings to have any effect on weight loss personally. It certainly helps with the water intake which is always important for me. Delivery is very quick, though because of the holiday weekend I expect it will take a few days if you order now. x

Back