3 month countdown....Fresh!

Thanks hun :) I really do hope so. Got all my fingers and toes crossed for a good loss!

x

Drum roll please...... 2nd week loss is.....

3.25lb!!! Yipppeeee!!!!!

linski24 said:
Well well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Hun x

Well done that's great, how far to target? How many more weigh in before hols?

Thanks hun :)

I'd love to be 8st 13lb for holiday so i'm aiming for another 11lbs and I have 8 WI's left! eeek!!

Here's today scales x

Attachments

• image-1501714155.jpg
    image-1501714155.jpg
    449.1 KB · Views: 28
Need some inspiration for my dinner tonight!

Nikki<3 said:
Here's today scales x

Well done that's fab news

11 lbs in 8 weeks is doable just do what ever it is you have done this past week just think 5 weeks at 2lb a week your in the 8s :) if you have some weeks at 3lb even quicker well done you.

hannah13 said:
Well done that's fab news

11 lbs in 8 weeks is doable just do what ever it is you have done this past week just think 5 weeks at 2lb a week your in the 8s :) if you have some weeks at 3lb even quicker well done you.

Thanks hun :) I'm having my high calorie night tonight (in the form of a night out and Chinese) and then I'm hoping I'll see at least 9st 9 next week! X

Nikki<3 said:
Thanks hun :) I'm having my high calorie night tonight (in the form of a night out and Chinese) and then I'm hoping I'll see at least 9st 9 next week! X

We are having a high cal night but I can't get over the feeling of guilt eating more cals even though it was planned :-/

xj-esx said:
Enjoy your Chinese! xx

Sent from my iPhone

Oops... Didn't get to the Chinese, stayed in the pub all night, then had an argument with OH :-(x

Had a lovely day yesterday!

We went to a water park, followed by the harvester and then the cinema!

Yesterday's diary (Saturday)

Breakfast - innocent tropical juice (86)

Snack before water park - shapers disc crisps (96) shapers water bit orange (7)

Snack after water park - sunbites (120) chicken (68)

Dinner - harvester bowl of salad with bread roll (350) piri piri skewers 1&1/2 of them was soooo full (263) salsa (13)

Horlicks (120)

Total cals in 1123
Exercise 100
Net cals 1023

I was so full from my salad at harvester I left all the rice and peas and only managed 1 & 1/2 chicken skewers!! Oops!

Then I looked up calories burnt in water parks and it said about 100 a hour, we were there 2 hours so I just counted 1 hour x

Yesterdays food diary...

Breakfast - Nutrigrain elevenses bar (168 )

Lunch - Tuna pasta bake (508 )

Dinner - Cornbeef soup (256)

Snack - Minimilk (30) Sweet (22) French stick (70) Horlicks (120)

Calories in 1174
Exercise cals (badminton) 231
Net cals 943

I'm having a night off the diet tonight. Ive had 17 full days on plan and lost 6lb so im very very happy with that :)

My next mini target is to get to 9st 5 by the 7th October. So 5lb in 20 days.

Not sure whether to weigh off the weekly weighing or not? What do you all think?

Nikki<3 said:
I'm having a night off the diet tonight. Ive had 17 full days on plan and lost 6lb so im very very happy with that :)

My next mini target is to get to 9st 5 by the 7th October. So 5lb in 20 days.

Not sure whether to weigh off the weekly weighing or not? What do you all think?

I'm going to weigh every other week now I get to obsessed and frustrated with it

I'm going to weigh every other week now I get to obsessed and frustrated with it

Thats exactly what I was thinking. I dont want to get all obsessed with the whole diet thing but I want to stay in control 95% of the time. So i think that by having a night off every 2-3 weeks will give me the time I need to enjoy and then refocus.

:eek: I couldnt help sneaking a look on the scales this morning....i'm still 9st 10! Yippeee!! No gain or anything!

So now its down to 3 days hard core even just to see the 9st 9.? lb!

Off to the gym tonight and i'm having banana milkshake for dinner when I get home , yummy!!

Back