3 month countdown....Fresh!

Nikki<3 said:
:eek: I couldnt help sneaking a look on the scales this morning....i'm still 9st 10! Yippeee!! No gain or anything!

So now its down to 3 days hard core even just to see the 9st 9.? lb!

Off to the gym tonight and i'm having banana milkshake for dinner when I get home , yummy!!

Banana milkshake for dinner? Are you doing slim fast? Your going to whizz past me at this rate I've been stuck between 9.8-10 for months :(

Finally in the 9s this morning only just but still it's the 9s eek 9lb 1/4in 3 weeks can't believe how quick it's shifting compared to WW and slimming world.

Just hope it keeps coming off after nearly a year in the 10s

hannah13 said:
Finally in the 9s this morning only just but still it's the 9s eek 9lb 1/4in 3 weeks can't believe how quick it's shifting compared to WW and slimming world.

Just hope it keeps coming off after nearly a year in the 10s

Wooo hoooo!!!! Keep going hun!

Baby-belle said:
Banana milkshake for dinner? Are you doing slim fast? Your going to whizz past me at this rate I've been stuck between 9.8-10 for months :(

Nope not doing slim fast but I sometimes have "liquid" meals to give me a kick start and it seems to work every time. I probably only have 2 liquid evening meals a week. The rest are all calorie counted meals. Just want to make sure that last nights chinese doesn't sneak up on me lol

9st 10 is my plateau weight, always has been. I really have to try hard to get below it. The first time I got below it I did a full week of fruit and veg. Cut out all carbs and had lots of chicken salad, fruit salad, fish salad etc. I lost 5lb in a week!! Then the next time I did 7 days juicing with 1 main meal a day lost 7lb!

I also find as soon as I cut out bread and pasta my weight drops so fast!

Nikki<3 said:
Nope not doing slim fast but I sometimes have "liquid" meals to give me a kick start and it seems to work every time. I probably only have 2 liquid evening meals a week. The rest are all calorie counted meals. Just want to make sure that last nights chinese doesn't sneak up on me lol

9st 10 is my plateau weight, always has been. I really have to try hard to get below it. The first time I got below it I did a full week of fruit and veg. Cut out all carbs and had lots of chicken salad, fruit salad, fish salad etc. I lost 5lb in a week!! Then the next time I did 7 days juicing with 1 main meal a day lost 7lb!

I also find as soon as I cut out bread and pasta my weight drops so fast!

I'm doing the low carb thing I am plateauing at 9.9-10 it's so annoying! So I hope this works

OMG badminton on Sunday has certainly wrote me off!! I had my bag packed for the gym and I was aching so much i've come straight home. I hope I can at least manage tomorrow and Thursday!

Nikki<3 said:
OMG badminton on Sunday has certainly wrote me off!! I had my bag packed for the gym and I was aching so much i've come straight home. I hope I can at least manage tomorrow and Thursday!

I hate it when that happens! Once I couldn't walk down the stairs my legs hurts so much I had to go down on my bum haha! How's the aching now? x

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
I hate it when that happens! Once I couldn't walk down the stairs my legs hurts so much I had to go down on my bum haha! How's the aching now? x

Sent from my iPhone

Haha I was feeling a bit better so I went for a 90meter and feel refreshed now :) x

Not sure when my last day of food I posted was.... So I'll do monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday....

Breakfast - actimel (28 ) nutrigrain breakfast biscuits (189)

Lunch - Heinz squeeze soup (69) onion ring crisps (67) deli 24 ham (31)

Dinner - Chinese nibbles (278 )

Snacks - animal biscuits (95) quavers (88 ) wine (320) vodka (104) sensations (354) Peking crackers (235)

Total cals in - 1858
Exercise - 110
Net cals - 1748

--------------------

Tuesday....

Breakfast - ribena (12) actimel (28 ) belvita (224) tea (10)

Lunch - Heinz squeeze and stir soup (102) 24 deli ham (31) cheese puffs (79)

Dinner - corned beef soup and cheese (215)

Snacks - 3 Oreo (156) walkers deep ridge (143) bit if choc (29)

Total cals - 1029

----------------

Wednesday

Breakfast - actimel (28 ) belvita (224)

Lunch - skinny cappuccino (54) m&s tomato and basil soup (120) cheese puffs (79)

Dinner - glorious skinny soup (87)

Snacks - 2 Oreos (104) mini milk (30)

Total cals in - 726
Exercise - 479
Net cals - 247

Ooo Oreos! Haha with peanut butter mmmm lol

I'm craving bad foods now, I think cos mentally I've got in my head 'I've lost a stone lets get a little bit comfy now', I need to get out of this frame of mind lol

U doing ok? I haven't jumped on the scales recently since the other day lol I'll weigh in on Sunday :)

How long til holiday?

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

frankinstein123 said:
Ooo Oreos! Haha with peanut butter mmmm lol

I'm craving bad foods now, I think cos mentally I've got in my head 'I've lost a stone lets get a little bit comfy now', I need to get out of this frame of mind lol

U doing ok? I haven't jumped on the scales recently since the other day lol I'll weigh in on Sunday :)

How long til holiday?

X

I've been doing pretty good this week :) I have nearly caved a couple of times but I stayed strong and this morning the scales said 9st 9! So I'm hoping they will still say that tomorrow if not a little less!!

It's 8 weeks tomorrow until holiday :-D x

Nikki<3 said:
I've been doing pretty good this week :) I have nearly caved a couple of times but I stayed strong and this morning the scales said 9st 9! So I'm hoping they will still say that tomorrow if not a little less!!

It's 8 weeks tomorrow until holiday :-D x
Well done your gonna whizz past me I'm stuck here

Baby-belle said:
Well done your gonna whizz past me I'm stuck here

Be positive hun, I'm sure your low carving will help wonders! Keeping my fingers crossed that you get a loss very soon!

Empty your inbox! Lol x

frankinstein123 said:
Empty your inbox! Lol x

Haha you know what I'm like, I always forget. Empty now :-D x

Official WI and I'm down to 9st 9. 1lb lost this week. I'm ecstatic!

I had Chinese on Monday, went out last Friday and me and OH had pizza last night, so well chuffed!

Nikki<3 said:
Official WI and I'm down to 9st 9. 1lb lost this week. I'm ecstatic!

I had Chinese on Monday, went out last Friday and me and OH had pizza last night, so well chuffed!

Wow well done ... I'm 10 this morn so another 5lbs til I catch you up .. I'll be over the moon to get to that .. It's so slow for me ..!!

How proud you must feel ... Celebrate ..??? Lol xxx

linski24 said:
Wow well done ... I'm 10 this morn so another 5lbs til I catch you up .. I'll be over the moon to get to that .. It's so slow for me ..!!

How proud you must feel ... Celebrate ..??? Lol xxx

Lol I'm feeling great :-D but I'm sticking away from the booze so my celebration will be fajitas tonight. I always get stuck at 9st 10 so I'm glad I didn't plateau this time! Xxx

Back