3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

Congratulations Rosie! You must be thrilled to reach target! :D Amazing, well done! x

Fantastic Rosie, well done!

Well done Rosie! It's surreal isn't it? X

Congratulations Rosie! You must be thrilled to reach target! :D Amazing, well done! x

Fantastic Rosie, well done!

Congratulations on reaching your target rosie x

Well done Rosie! It's surreal isn't it? X

Congratulations Rosie you must be chuffed... and thanks for running the amazing challenge x

I can't begin to tell you how I feel. I have not had time to think about it until I came home an hour ago and started reading my messages on different threads. Hopeing to go through the motions and decide what to do with my wardrobe over the weekend. Well I am in London next week and if I get a chance will hit the shops to see what I can find.

There is one more week left of this challange and I am hopeing that we get an excellent results. well so far we have lost 24 stone between us - realisticaly it is weight of 2 people - it is an amazing achievement.

I am thinking of putting something together about my weight loss journey and hope that it would hep others in their journey too. Watch out this space or come and visit me in my diary. I will be keeping that going and log my food every day.

Hope to catch up more with you lovely friends over the weekend. Now aiming to go to bed early (my last famous words) as I am exhausted. Night all. Sweet slimming dreams.

Good woman Rosie :) What an achievement. Great challenge. It's helped me be more realistic about my mini goals. Hope to do another 3 month challenge to get me to target xx

I'm so delighted for you Rosie. You really deserved that and such perfect timing too before the end of the challenge! Thank you so much for keeping so many of us focused & on track by running the challenges. x

Good woman Rosie :) What an achievement. Great challenge. It's helped me be more realistic about my mini goals. Hope to do another 3 month challenge to get me to target xx

I'm so delighted for you Rosie. You really deserved that and such perfect timing too before the end of the challenge! Thank you so much for keeping so many of us focused & on track by running the challenges. x

Thank you both. You have done brilliantly yourself and it has been a pleasure running the challanges - I felt motivated and hope that I hav ehelped others too. Wish I could run them on a regular basis.

Well done Rosie, you must be soooooo happy. Sts for me this week and I'm not going to be able to weigh in for the final week. I didn't manage my target but doing this challenge has helped me so much, especially just after Xmas. So a big thank you from me:)

Wow well done Rosie

I lost another 2lb this week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Thanks Helen and well done for your good loss

Well done Rosie, you must be soooooo happy. Sts for me this week and I'm not going to be able to weigh in for the final week. I didn't manage my target but doing this challenge has helped me so much, especially just after Xmas. So a big thank you from me:)
Thank you. you are welcome. It has been a pleasure doing the challange. Remember it does not matter how much you have lost, the most important thing is that you took part and going in the right direction. I am going to be around and keeping up my diary so drop in and see me.

Well didn't make target but I'm sure as hell happy with my progress. Lost 1lb last week and 0.5lb this week giving me an overall weightloss of 16lbs. Thank you for encouragement Rosielea and well done on reaching your target.

Ever so slightly fed up, I sts. I thought I would lose something, so not happy.

Back