3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

2lbs gone this week, thank you for this challenge Rosie, its really helped :) xx

Same here...

I seem to sabotage myself after I've gained or maintained especially if I've followed plan and expect to lose. I need to snap out of it.

Down 1.5lbs today Rosie! This is my last week and last chance to hit this easter target! Only 2lbs to go!

Well didn't make target but I'm sure as hell happy with my progress. Lost 1lb last week and 0.5lb this week giving me an overall weightloss of 16lbs. Thank you for encouragement Rosielea and well done on reaching your target.

Ever so slightly fed up, I sts. I thought I would lose something, so not happy.

Same here...

Lost another 1lb Rosie - changed my WI day to Weds :)

2lbs gone this week, thank you for this challenge Rosie, its really helped :) xx

I seem to sabotage myself after I've gained or maintained especially if I've followed plan and expect to lose. I need to snap out of it.

-0.5lb this week. Just a pound away from my challenge target. I'm very happy with that.

2lbs off for me Rosie - thank you x

Well done everyone. Great losses. We still have another day left. I wonder how I have done this week - will find out in the morning.

WELL i HAVE STAYED THE SAME AGAIN. i'M WELL AND TRULY STUCK. i THINK MAYBE I'LL NEVER LOSE THIS LAST few lbs ! Well done to everyone, and thanks to Rosie for organising this great challenge.
Happy Easter all xxx

WELL i HAVE STAYED THE SAME AGAIN. i'M WELL AND TRULY STUCK. i THINK MAYBE I'LL NEVER LOSE THIS LAST few lbs ! Well done to everyone, and thanks to Rosie for organising this great challenge.
Happy Easter all xxx

i sts today aswell but pleased with the result so far... will be looking for another challenge :D

well done everyone! x

Do not give up as it will come off eventually. Normally if I am stuck for a coupe weeks then have a day off plan and go back to 100% and it starts moving again. You both have done briliantly so far.

Hi Rosie how did you do at WI hun? did you reach target?
I was at target last week and lost another 1/2 lb this week. Not got of this maintenance yet, but give it a couple of weeks and hopefully I know what I am doing.

Good luck with your challange. I found these challanges good for keeping me on track.

Now need to do some exercise to shape up - I am no good at exercising and give up easily - I try to walk whenever I can.

Have a locvely evening.

Doh I think I knew that already lol ive lost the plot and it does say at the bottom of your signature too haha.

You will be fine hun its a way of life now, I do no exercise at all but I know I should. Im just too knackered when i get in from work. I know thats no excuse lol .

I will definitely keep up with the little challenges as they keep us on track and heading toward our goal/target

Not a great challenge for me this time around. I have finished up at 11 stone 2lb. But I have lowered my final goal weight and vowed to clean up my diet again - too many boozy nights and then carby breakfasts got the better of me. Oh well - imagine what I could have weighed had I taken no action at all.

Well done on another loss Rosie. And thanks for keeping these challenges so on track and well organised. x

I know the challenge has finished but I just wanted to let the people still subscribed to this thread that, slightly later then planned, I have reached target! 5 1/2 stone in 48 weeks! Im so pleased!

Back