3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

Well, as I expected a gain of 4.5lbs. So my start weight is now 13st 2lbs, target still 21lbs. Any more will be a bonus.

Hi! Can I join too? My SW weigh in is a Wednesday, although we weighed in last Thursday, due to the hols, at 16st 10lbs. In 3 months I would be really happy with a stone.....so please put me down for 14lbs. Promise to post weekly!

Rozielea, did you update the front page because I can't see my name. Although my eye sight isn't the best..lol

Rozielea, did you update the front page because I can't see my name. Although my eye sight isn't the best..lol

No front page gets updated once a week on Thursday evening. I keep a master file on my laptop that gets updated as and when I pick up the info and then transferred to front page once a week. As you appreciate otherwise it gets too complicated and too time consuming if I had to update every time someone give me an update.

I'd like to join in if that's ok? I'm weighing in tonight (with a gain I expect!) so will update my start weight from then, but I'd like to lose a stone for easter

Can I join also please - Current Weight 17st would love to loose 24 lbs by easter.

Could I join please? Had my after christmas weigh in and gained 5.5lbs :O So starting weight 13st 3.5 lbs and would like to loose 21 lbs by Easter :) x

Happy New year everyone. 2013 is going to be a good year for all of us with happiness, health and plenty of wealth. Have a wonderful time.

I'd like to join in if that's ok? I'm weighing in tonight (with a gain I expect!) so will update my start weight from then, but I'd like to lose a stone for easter

Right, that's me weighed in last night, so my start weight is 15st 9, and I'd like to aim for 1 stone off :)

Good luck everyone!

Can I join also please - Current Weight 17st would love to loose 24 lbs by easter.

Could I join please? Had my after christmas weigh in and gained 5.5lbs :O So starting weight 13st 3.5 lbs and would like to loose 21 lbs by Easter :) x

Right, that's me weighed in last night, so my start weight is 15st 9, and I'd like to aim for 1 stone off :)

Good luck everyone!
All added to the master list which will be published Thursday evening. Please let me know your losses as soon as you know them. Good luck.

Good luck folks. I'm going the visual thing of beads/stones with two glasses. One with 19 in as that's left to loose and one with 1 in as that's how many I've lost so far. The practical moving them and the visual will help me :eek:)

Good luck folks. I'm going the visual thing of beads/stones with two glasses. One with 19 in as that's left to loose and one with 1 in as that's how many I've lost so far. The practical moving them and the visual will help me :eek:)

That's a really cool idea...I'll get some jam jars out of the recycling :)

Back