3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

- 2lb for me this week :) I weighed in on the 27th of Dec and was +3.5 lb on so I'm well on the way to getting that gain off. 100% back on plan today. Best of luck to everyone :)

All added to the master list which will be published Thursday evening. Please let me know your losses as soon as you know them. Good luck.

Thanks Rosielea, will weight-in tomorrow morning and let you know. Really excited. Best of luck everyone!!

Hi Rosie - +1 for me so thats 15lb to lose now rather than the 14lb planned - it will come off next week :D Thanks for updating

I lost 1.5 last week yes - but thought this week was the first I totally forgot the date lol Wahoo thats 1.5 less then - Thanks for that Rosie good job I have you to keep me right

Hi everyone can i join aswell please.I need some motivation to get the weight off again.I weigh in on a saurday at home but weighed in this morning at 14st 13 lb.Im hoping to lose 28 lb by easter,abit optimistic maybe but i need a challenge lol ! Good luck everyone x

1lb off for me this week so 5lbs to target. :) Plus I won a Facebook competition yesterday where I get unlimited free fitness classes in Jan & a massage in my local fitness studio. I've no excuse now!!

Well second (and last) WI of the Christmas holidays and I've gained 2lb so I have 23lb to lose. :)

Back on it now and ready to run and eat my way to target.

Hi Rosielea

weight loss -1.5 lbs this week 22.5 lbs to go.

Small but heading in the right direction.

I weigh tonight so will give u my new weight when I've wi xxx

Hi everyone can i join aswell please.I need some motivation to get the weight off again.I weigh in on a saurday at home but weighed in this morning at 14st 13 lb.Im hoping to lose 28 lb by easter,abit optimistic maybe but i need a challenge lol ! Good luck everyone x

1lb off for me this week so 5lbs to target. :) Plus I won a Facebook competition yesterday where I get unlimited free fitness classes in Jan & a massage in my local fitness studio. I've no excuse now!!
That is excellent and you'll be there in no time.

Well second (and last) WI of the Christmas holidays and I've gained 2lb so I have 23lb to lose. :)

Back on it now and ready to run and eat my way to target.

can I join please I would love to lose 28lbs :)

Hi Rosielea

weight loss -1.5 lbs this week 22.5 lbs to go.

Small but heading in the right direction.

New comers welcome. Well done or all the losses and if you have put on do not worry as it will come off soon.

All added to the master list which will be published Thursday evening. Please let me know your losses as soon as you know them. Good luck.

Am I too late to join? I haven't weight at SW as not open till Tuesday.. but I've lost 3lb since boxing day.. to today.
I'm 182lb this morning was 185lbs

I would love by easter to be 169lbs (so a goal of26lbs with 23lbs to go still) so I can look at how much lower I want to go. :)

Thanks

Am I too late to join? I haven't weight at SW as not open till Tuesday.. but I've lost 3lb since boxing day.. to today.
I'm 182lb this morning was 185lbs

I would love by easter to be 169lbs (so a goal of26lbs with 23lbs to go still) so I can look at how much lower I want to go. :)

Thanks

Well done for the loss. I have added you to the ist.

can i join in please? I really lost my way between November and new year. No excuses, all my own fault.

24 pounds for me please

Ffynnon 24 lbs (0lb lost - 24 to go)

can i join in please? I really lost my way between November and new year. No excuses, all my own fault.

24 pounds for me please

Ffynnon 24 lbs (0lb lost - 24 to go)
welcome. Added. Just waiting for some updates and I publish the list.

Back