3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

Hi ya i weighed in today, last week i lost 4.5lbs, this week i gained 2.5lbs, so my weight today is 12st 10lbs - so i will have that as starting weight please if you don't mind changing it, good luck everyone xxx

Hi I'm now 15st 11lb. Just had Christmas weigh in! Arghhh. I have 25lb to loose to feel better in my dress so fingers crossed.

Hi Roselea, I'd love to join your challenge if that's ok? I did a Christmas Challenge and I thought it kept me in line :) I weighed in yesterday and had a 3.5 gain...but back on track now. My start weight therefore is 13st 10 1/2 lbs and I would love to lose 25lbs to be in and around my target weight. Hope I can join :)

Hi Roselea, I'd love to join your challenge if that's ok? I did a Christmas Challenge and I thought it kept me in line :) I weighed in yesterday and had a 3.5 gain...but back on track now. My start weight therefore is 13st 10 1/2 lbs and I would love to lose 25lbs to be in and around my target weight. Hope I can join :)
No problem. you are welcome. I have added you to the master list which will be published next Thursday evening. Just let me know your losses and I update. Good luck

Can I join please .. 10 stone 5lb (was 10st 7lb but lost 2 thurs) got 19lb to go now to target

Thank you ;) xx

Can I join too please? Start weight 12st 1lbs, want to lose 13lbs to get to target. X

Can I join please, start weight 14st 12.5lb, would like to lose 28lb by Easter to get me into the 12's!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I join too please? Start weight 12st 1lbs, want to lose 13lbs to get to target. X

Was that to both of us? If so thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

All added. List will be published every Thursday evening. Please let me know your losses and I update.

Oh- can I play again please? Thanks for running these challenges :eek:)

Letmeout: Start weight: 12 stone. Goal weight: 11 stone 7lbs ( 0lbs lost, 7lbs to go)
xx

Last edited:
Hi, I have noticed you have my starting weight at 13 St 5lbs, I didn't give a starting weight. Before Xmas I was 12 St 11.5lbs. When I have weighed on Sunday, I will give my proper starting weight. Could you please update then.

Could I join too...I think the Christmas challenge helped to focus me, I lost 2.5 stone up to Christmas, would like to beat that with 3 stone off.
Target 42lb.....

Hi there,

Weighed Thursday @ 15st 5lb so 13st 13 would be fab!!! 20lbs for me then please!!!!! Thank you!!! :D

Nikki xxx

Oh- can I play again please? Rhanks for running these challenges :eek:)

Letmeout: Start weight: 12 stone. Goal weight: 11 stone 7lbs ( 0lbs lost, 7lbs to go)
xx

Hi, I have noticed you have my starting weight at 13 St 5lbs, I didn't give a starting weight. Before Xmas I was 12 St 11.5lbs. When I have weighed on Sunday, I will give my proper starting weight. Could you please update then.

Could I join too...I think the Christmas challenge helped to focus me, I lost 2.5 stone up to Christmas, would like to beat that with 3 stone off.
Target 42lb.....

Hi there,

Weighed Thursday @ 15st 5lb so 13st 13 would be fab!!! 20lbs for me then please!!!!! Thank you!!! :D

Nikki xxx

All added to the master list which will be published next Thursday evening. Please let me know your updates as soon as you know them. Good luck.

Back