3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

Thanks Rosie. I'm hoping for 2 off this week, but star week is starting so I'll just have to cross my fingers and try my best!

If I'm honest-i think thats alot to try and lose in 11 weeks on SW? And I'm sure others will agree! Especially as you don't have a lot to lose in the first place-you'd need to be losing at about 4.5lbs a week! Maybe aim for a slightly lower target for this challenge? So you don't disappoint yourself-only my opinion-and meant in the nicest way possible x

Okeydoakey :) Shall I aim for 11 stone then? x

Thanks for the advice all, that's ok, actually its nice to be told I don't have much to loose, as I feel like a whale lol. Those comments make me feel much slimmer! :)

I'm going on hols end if July, and it would be really nice to have a 'normal' body for the first time in my life and be able to wear what I like, lie on sunbeds with just a cossie on rather than sitting on them with a towel wrapped round every part of me etc. I think if I can get to 11 stone by march 27th I will be well on my way to being 'normal' in time for July!

Also, after a bit of extra advice, are there any so called crash diets which actually shift fat as opposed to water? I only mean to do for like 5 days at a time in between sw very occasionally? Just to shift a bit more weight a bit faster? I don't generally agree with or believe in crash diets, I want to live by sw rules generally in the long term and now too, but I'd just like to jump start a bit of loss as I've gained 1 and a half stone over the past year and id like to get a stone or so off as fast as possible.

Only fat burning diets though, not just wanting to see a loss if its all water - no point in that :)

I'm wondering about slim fast and similar? It's only for a few days so it won't kill me to be a bit hungry :)

Hi Super welcome aboard. I dont think a "crash" diet/quick fix is the answer. You could do success express which is a little stricter, but in my opinion if you just follow the plan the weight will come off without any quick fix measures. Just reading peoples stories, diaries and successes on here shows the plan does work. You will get there and good luck

It may help if you keep a diary/write everything down, then people can help/guide you if they can see where you may need help or be going wrong. x

Well, am a tad disappointed! Weighed myself on my scales at home for my initial weight and it said 14st 13, rejoined and weighed in at SW on Thursday and it said 15st 8.5lb! Slight difference.

Could I please change my start weight to 15st 8.5lbs and my target to 36.5lbs

Thank you :)

Good luck to everyone else

Hi Super welcome aboard. I dont think a "crash" diet/quick fix is the answer. You could do success express which is a little stricter, but in my opinion if you just follow the plan the weight will come off without any quick fix measures. Just reading peoples stories, diaries and successes on here shows the plan does work. You will get there and good luck

It may help if you keep a diary/write everything down, then people can help/guide you if they can see where you may need help or be going wrong. x

Thanks for the tips!

Im doing this from home, so can anyone give me some pointers on how to do success express please?

I mostly do green days, as I'm veggie :)

Thanks :) Will try to get my head around it and give it a go. Is there a time limit on how long you can do it for, and will weight loss stop or go backwards for a week or 2 after going back to normal plan?

Hi I am sorry I could not update after my WI on Friday as internet was playing up. Anyways I have 1lb off so only 20 more to go :)

Il do from next weigh in,(tues) so il go for 19.5lb please x

Hi I'm new to the site but not new to slimming! I'd love to join if its not too late? I'm starting classes tonight and I'd love to lose 21lbs before Easter

Back