3 months to Christmas ... 3 stone off thread.

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
Right this is IT!

It's nearly 3 months to Christmas and in less than that time me and my family are off to Florida for Christmas and New Year. I don't want to look like the whale in Sea World, I want to be able to enjoy Christmas and New year.

So as of today - Tuesday 23rd September I am 100% SS+ on 4 cambridge a day.

Anyone else want to join me, so you can get into slinky sexy little dresses for Christmas parties??

Flirty aka Beverley

Sounds good to me! I'll be joining you on the 3 stone off for christmas bench!

I'm in, I'm SS'ing.. but on really tricky days to prevent a major binge will be using the AAM for one meal in the evening. That way if I have to go out I can have some plain chicken and salad.

So maybe 95% SS!!! if you get my meaning.

But I definitely want to shift the remainder of this by Christmas and focus on maintaining in 2009, then I'll feel like I've achieved something this year.

I want 3 stone off by Xmas! Count me in.

Hi I'm in I would live to lose 3 st by xmas. it will mean that I can co on to maintenance in 2009.

I'm in! I have 3 stone to lose by xmas in my plan - I have done 11lbs so far!

bring it on! i want in...i would love to get another 3st off by Christmas. i would have nearly 6st off in total then and would be over half way to goal!!! xxx

count me in too, i dont think i need to lose a whole 3 stone, but will be ss/ss+ all the way too target.

I am definitely in! So...

Flirty aka Beverley
Ruth
hanloje
coley
munchmarie
pretika

Leahlou
Soontobelittlegem
Buffydog
Bunnyg

Flirty aka Beverley
Ruth
hanloje
coley
munchmarie
pretika

leahlou
soontobelittlegem
buffydog
bunnyg

WOW look at us lot!! Yes we'll do a Christmas countdown - and as and when you find out your Christmas party dates we can see how well you've all done!

Back